Question with a Question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Funtastic curves

Great memory.
My biggest fear would be of snakes. I can't look at them on tv, in person, nor in books. I have nightmare over them.

Do snakes scare you?

Funtastic curves

they're so cute! I've been getting my house in order, lot's of resting, and preparing a 15 year old birthday party. But I'm about to start walking today to get ready for work for when ever they call me back.

What do you do on your days off?

wrenchboy

Right now I am home for a week before I go back on the road for 6 weeks. Doing work around the house for the most part.

Are you enjoying the extra time off or wanting to go back to work?

Funtastic curves

I'm enjoying every minute of this time off. There is no rush to go back. That's cool you get a break. I hope you are able to enjoy it.

Do you have any projects you look forward to work on?

wrenchboy

I love to do these projects and I save alot of money doing it myself. I am currently replacing the upper cabinets in the kitchen with an open shelf system.
I think that I know the answer to this question. But I will ask anyway.
Do you like your job?

Funtastic curves

For the most part I do like my job...I love the benefits and pay and the union fighting for me. I don't care for the physical aspect of it it the getting dirty or working in the unbearable heat during the summer. But I'm very grateful for my job.

How much do you enjoy your job?

Btw the cabinet idea sounds great

wrenchboy

Its important that people like their jobs since we spend so much time at them.
I love my job. My ultimate job would be transporting the stage equipment for a touring rock band. But it would require being on the road for atleast 6 months or more at a time. Not something that I am willing to do.
You don't like the heat at work. Do you generally prefer the cold even when not at work?

Funtastic curves

I agree it's better when you love what you do.
I'm working towards getting my dream job within the company. But until then i will not complain to much about my job. As far as the heat is concerned. The plant is always 15 to 20 degrees hotter than the temperature outside and some areas are even higher. So when the heat index is like 114 , and that's normal here, the temperature inside becomes Ridiculously HOT. Im a cold natured person so I love summer weather but not inside the plant.

What's your favorite season?

wrenchboy

I much prefer the heat of summer. Working in the heat can really suck the energy right out of you. Driving in the snow and ice is dangerous especially in a tractor trailer.
Is that dream job in an office?

Funtastic curves

Yes, I'm from Michigan. I know all about driving in snow. I commend all truck drivers dealing with the snow and the bad drivers around them.
No more office jobs for me. I'm studying to be an electrician.

Can we continue this discussion over dessert?

Funtastic curves

It looks good so far. Both. I don't sleep much. I stay up late and wake up super early.
I've been like this all my life.

Milk is a good choice.

Are you a night person or day person?