• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Questions to Calories - Model Week - by elroycohen (~BBW-Mult, ~~WG, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
~BBW-Multiple, ~~WG, Feeding – A game show with a small cult following pulls a rating stunt.

Questions to Calories – Model Week
By elroycohen

[Author’s Note:] Taking a break from my other ongoing story I have to put a continuation of a story I had done a few months back. You might want to skim over that one first if you haven't read it since I don't re-explain everything.

In a studio filled with a loud audience of what looks like an equal mix of punks, bikers, trendy emo-hipsters, white trash with the only unifying factor being the females in the crowd are very overweight, a fedora wearing man steps from behind a curtain on the stage. He is clad in an army surplus shirt, plaid Bermuda shorts and purple tennis shoes. His appearance causes the crowd to become even more unhinged. Shrieks and cackles echo throughout the studio. A few audience members start to hurl items at the stage. XXL thongs along with custom sized bras, donuts and other baked goods rain down around the unusually dressed man.

The noise is so loud an announcer’s voice can barely be made out coming through the speakers. “Ladies and gentlemen, it is time once again for the game show where as long as you’re not a complete idiot you can leave with a lot more woman then you came with…And here is your host for Questions to Calories, Balthazar Shango.”

Balthazar revels in the applause and admiration while dodging a few cupcakes in the process. When the noise finally dies down he starts, “Ladies and gentlemen,” he says in a voice mocking the announcer. “That guy must be new because I don’t see any of those things here tonight, only fat bitches and the assholes that worships them.” The applause picks back up. Balthazar puts out his hand to calm them. “Okay, okay we got a show to do. A show with all the benefits of feeding without actually having to cram corndogs down a person’s throat.” More applause and laughter. “Speaking of, please welcome out the woman who loves her corndogs extra beefy, Renee Palentino.”

Whistling and catcalls ring out as the Upsizer platform rolls out from behind the curtain with a very large blonde woman in a tight black dress and matching heels complete with straps all the way up her sturdy calves. She is in between the familiar white outlines of female forms with handles where the hands are. “Very funny, Bee, but I’m more about quality then quantity when it comes to meat.”

“Well you must have had a lot of both lately because it looks like you’ve put on a few…dozen pounds,” Balthazar snarks.

Renee blushes. “Well if you must know I have been seeing a very nice man who has spoiled me up a few sizes.” The crowd starts to cheer and Renee quickly adds, “But that does not mean I’m a feedee. So please no more email begging me to document my gains.”

The host makes an exaggerated apologetic gesture. “Oops, sorry ‘bout that. I’ll stop sending those,” he quips. “Can’t blame a guy for trying though. Moving right along we have a nice little surprise for everyone tonight. This week is the official Questions to Calories model week.” Behind Bee a neon sign lowers proclaiming that very thing. “Aside the obvious that means a few changes to our always flexible rules.” Just then another platform rolls out. This small one has a podium and a young black man. “The first is that instead of just one feeder vying to turn someone into a bulging butterball we have…” Another platform with a podium rolls out. This one with a shaggy blonde haired, surfer looking young man. “…Two eager feeders!”

Both platforms come to rest beside Balthazar as the announcer’s voice blares through the speakers. “Yes indeed, Balthazar. Not only do we have Wes Boone, a student from Nashville, Tennessee, but we also have Zeke Wilson, a professional video game player from Portland, Oregon.”

“Okay, Wes the student,” Balthazar starts. “It says here you are a self-described feeder who has never actually dated a feedee. What’s up with that?” The host asks the first contestant though the curtain.

“The athletic looking young man smiles nervously. “Well, I’m not a very good cook and right now I’m pretty broke, so it makes it hard to fatten anyone up. Feedees I meet online all want guys with cash.”

Balthazar sniffs loudly and makes a crying sound while pretending to rub his eyes.

The crowd chuckles.

Wes continues, even more nervously. “So my plan has just been to date a chick with huge tits, since we all know they end up fat anyway.”

Balthazar flashes a quizzical look toward Renee. “Do the producers even screen these guys anymore or are they just randomly pulling in people off the street?”

Renee smiles politely. To Wes she offers, “Well you could win some money here today to put toward giving your boobalicious girlfriends a belly.”

“Awesome!” Wes exclaims, pumping his fist.

Balthazar flips through his cards. “Okay, Zeke the gamer, how about you? Actually feed anyone lately?”

In a dull monotone voice, the young man who looks like he just woke up answers, “Well, I met a feedee online. She told me she’s, like, 600 pounds. I’ve been sending her virtual fried chicken.”

Balthazar shakes his head in disbelief. “Okay, let’s see if we can still save this show. Bring out the models!”

A tall, leggy brunette with a flawless olive skin tone steps from behind the curtain. She saunters over to the Upsizer platform in her black heels and ultra-miniskirt. Her tiny purple tank shows off a flat belly and a modest sized rack. She walks as if she is on a catwalk in Paris.

The announcer’s voice introduces the lanky lady. “Up first is Teeva Mirona from Turlock, California who was almost a contestant on America’s Next Top Model.”

Balthazar looks up, as if expecting more from the announcer. When nothing comes he looks at Teeva. “Sooooo what actual modeling have you done lately, string bean?”

Teeva’s face lights up, clearly excited for the opportunity to talk about herself. “Oh well my agent is trying to line up quite a few things. Nothing for sure yet, but I just hope it is something where I can show off my legs. Everyone tells me they are amazing.”

Balthazar scowls off camera, presumably at a producer. “No actual modeling then, huh?”

Renee tries to smooth things over, “Bee, the casting call went out for models who were not opposed to gaining a few pounds. Whether they buy into what we’re able to do or not, you must admit that doesn’t exactly set the stage for Elle McPherson to show up.”

Balthazar ignores his co-host and turns back to Teeva. “So Teeva, what do you usually eat when you pig-out?”

“Oh, no pigging-out for me,” the wannabe model exclaims. “Just two vitamin waters and 6 ounces of lean chicken breast a day.” She suddenly blushes. “Sometimes if I get a sweet craving I’ll sneak a few grapes, but that’s it, really.”

Renee leans over and puts a hand on Teeva’s shoulder. “You do realize what the premise of the show is, don’t you, dear?”

“Oh yes,” the bubbly brunette answers. “They warned me, but I need the exposure really bad. And I need the money even worse. So I made sure my trainer could spend a couple extra hours a week with me for a few months after this.”

Renee casts a discerning eye toward Balthazar.

“This is where I’d start to feel guilty if I had a conscious,” Balthazar smirks. “Since I don’t this is where the announcer tells the audience about our next naïve vic-um contestant.”

Out from behind the curtain a much curvier woman bounces out toward the Upsizer. Bleach blonde and poured into a skin tight leather mini, thigh high fishnet stockings and stripper heels that light up with each step. Covering a small portion of large, expensive manmade breasts is a black demi-bra. A colorful array of tattoos are scattered over her arms and back.

“Marissa Tarkington hails from North Hollywood and models at car shows throughout California. She has also done work for Maxim Magazine.”

Marissa’a artificially plumped up lips are smiling wide as can be as she steps up on the platform. She is clearly proud of her accomplishments.

“So you spread for Maxim-I mean you did a spread for Maxim, huh Barbie?” Balthazar asks.

Marissa looks annoyed. “I held gadgets for a tech issue they did a few months back.”

“You look familiar. Have I seen you out at the clubs? Because I don’t get my tech information from Maxim.” The host shoots back.

Marissa scoffs. “Like I’d be seen at the same clubs people like you lurk around at. Creepy chubby chasers.”

“Chubby makers,” Balthazar corrects. “And after tonight the only clubs you’ll be seen at are the ones with double doors and reinforced stripper poles, babe.”

“Oh please. I have boyfriends who carry around enough cash to buy me a lipo or two, if anything actually happens on your little show.”

Balthazar chuckles and then turns from Marissa. “Well, Teeva babe, since you’re my favorite pseudo-model right now you get first pick at your teammate from these two sharp looking gentlemen here.” He gestures to Wes and Zeke. “After Renee goes over the slightly modified version of the rules.”

Renee takes a deep breath and starts, “After the models pick their teammate, Bee, three rounds of questions begin. After each question the first to buzz in with the correct answer gets the dollar amount for that question put into their bank account. The exact amount also goes into their respective model’s account. Then the model gets to choose from the weight the question was worth being added right to her frame or choosing a challenge.”

Balthazar licks his lips. “Oh please explain what a challenge is.”

“A challenge consists of a plate of food and a five minute time limit. If the model eats everything on the plate within the five minutes she gets her money doubled and the weight she would have got is added onto her competitor. But should she not make the time limit she gets double the weight.”

The models exchange looks of mild shock and disbelief.

“Looks like you need to explain how it is all possible, sweet Renee,” Balthazar says.

“Thanks to a prestigious University’s greedy administration our little game show here gets free use of their groundbreaking invention that we call the Upsizer in exchange for a portion of the money the show brings in. Their invention allows us to bulk a person up with the help of a tiny little bioengineered microchip that got injected in the models before the show, right after they singed the contracts.”

Both models rub the back of their necks, as if remembering.

“So what do you think, Teeva? Will it be Wes or Zeke?”

“Wes,” A more nervous looking Teeva manages to stutter without even really looking at the men.

“Fabulous,” Balthazar announces. “That means it’ll be Zeke trying to turn Marissa into a silicon-boobed cow.”

“You wish you could have a piece of these,” Marissa yells, hoisting her impossibly round mammaries up toward the host.

“Maybe, but I’ll have to get the details before I make my decision. Let’s flip the Upsizer on and see what the models weigh-in at before we get down to business.”

The displays above the models blinks to life. Above Teeva it reads: 5’-7”, 112lbs, 26A-22-28. Marissa’s displays: 5’-3”, 138lbs, 32DD-26-36.

Balthazar’s eyebrows raise. “Wow, I’m sure all the plastic adds a few, but 138 at your height ain’t that bad, babe,” The host winks at Marissa, who flips him off and sticks out her tongue in response.

“Numbers don’t mean a thing, jerk off. I carry what I have well,” she adds.

Balthazar nods and grins. “This should be fun. Hands on the buzzers boys. Let’s get it on.”

Latest posts

Back