• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Quick Cheese Bread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In to it

I make this bread every day because my girl loves it as toast and for sandwiches.

3 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
5 teaspoons of Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 cup Canola Oil
3/4 cup Buttermilk and 3/4 cup Whole milk
2 1/2 cups Shredded Old Cheese
2 Large Eggs slightly beaten

In a medium bowl mix the eggs, both types of milk and oil and whisk till mixed.
In a Large 4-5 quart bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and shredded cheese.
With silicone spatula add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until all combined with no dry ingredients left. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with Non stick spray or wipe inside with lard or butter. Pour mix into pan and press with spatula into corners. Drop pan a few times on counter top to help settle in pan.
Bake 1 hour at 375, once baked turn out onto a wire rack.
This is a heavy loaf and should be sliced into 1" slices for toast or sandwiches.
Each Loaf is 3666.25 Calories and 167.87g Fat
Each Slice is 407.36 Calories and 18.65g Fat
If interested I have lots of Sandwich recipes.

Latest posts

Back