R.I.P-BigCutieAriel

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

johnnny2005

I met her out in vegas in 2007. god bless her soul! R.I.P. from John in ireland. :)

VivaLaValerie

I saw a post on Facebook as well. This is such sad news. :( I wish I met her at the 2007 Vegas Bash. I was just watching her YouTube video of her singing. What a sweetheart! My condolences and prayers for Ariel/Lorri's family and friends. She will be greatly missed by all, even by those that never had the honor of knowing her.

VivaLaValerie

**edited: question regarding cause of death***
Before everyone attacks this poor guy, please notice he is from Italy so his English is not the best. I still deal with my husbands English as well being from Italy.

So please let me rephrase what he is saying in proper English:

"Why did she pass away/die? Was it an issue with her weight or did she have some kind of illness that lead to her death?"

I too have been asking these questions because I saw pictures of her and it seemed in March she was SO happy, proud of herself and was on her way to a "new me" as she stated. She looked good and lost a lot of weight. Then on August 4th I saw comments to her to "keep fighting." I sat here in tears wondering what happened, what went wrong?

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Before everyone attacks this poor guy, please notice he is from Italy so his English is not the best. I still deal with my husbands English as well being from Italy.

"Why did she pass away/die? Was it an issue with her weight or did she have some kind of illness that lead to her death?"

I too have been asking these questions because I saw pictures of her and it seemed in March she was SO happy, proud of herself and was on her way to a "new me" as she stated. She looked good and lost a lot of weight. Then on August 4th I saw comments to her to "keep fighting." I sat here in tears wondering what happened, what went wrong?
I saw a post a year ago where she said she had peripheral neuropathy and had lost the ability to walk. I'm not sure what that is or if it had anything to do with her death.

VivaLaValerie

I saw a post a year ago where she said she had peripheral neuropathy and had lost the ability to walk. I'm not sure what that is or if it had anything to do with her death.
OMG poor girl. :( I saw she posted a picture where she said her legs were numb so I was wondering if she had neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy is caused by nerve damage. It can result from such problems as traumatic injuries, infections, metabolic problems and exposure to toxins. One of the most common causes is diabetes.

People need to realize this condition can happen to ANYONE of any size.

Back in May I had an L5 -S1 herniated disc into the spinal cord. I have suffered some nerve damage and I'm still recovering. So I know all too well how she felt. I was told I really should have been paralyzed. I JUST wish I knew this about her and I wish I could have done something to help easy her pain. May she rest in peace and no more pain now

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
OMG poor girl. :( I saw she posted a picture where she said her legs were numb so I was wondering if she had neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy is caused by nerve damage. It can result from such problems as traumatic injuries, infections, metabolic problems and exposure to toxins. One of the most common causes is diabetes.

People need to realize this condition can happen to ANYONE of any size.

Back in May I had an L5 -S1 herniated disc into the spinal cord. I have suffered some nerve damage and I'm still recovering. So I know all too well how she felt. I was told I really should have been paralyzed. I JUST wish I knew this about her and I wish I could have done something to help easy her pain. May she rest in peace and no more pain now
I don't think there is anything that anyone could have done Valerie. :( From all accounts she fought valiantly to regain her health and left no path unexplored. I think this is just one of those terrible tragedies that sometimes happen. Sweet beautiful Lorri will be missed.

This is disheartening news. I didn't know her personally but it's always sad losing a member of the Dimensions community. She was a sweet girl with an adorable face and beautiful hair. Rest in peace, BigCutieAriel, you'll be missed. :goodbye::really sad:

grassone

Thanks Valerie for your understanding. My post was not to make fun of anyone but to know the cause of his death.

PeacefulGem

Groovy Chick :)
Someone on her Facebook page said it was because she had a botched gastric bypass surgery and her body was no longer able to absorb any vitamins. Such a damn shame. She was such a sweet and beautiful girl. :(

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Oh you sweet sweet girl.
I know your somewhere full of peace and love.
R.I.P Little Sister.

Nas80

I read it and read it and I can't believe it. That's really sad. :(

Fox

I know who that is. Can't believe she's dead.

vampirekitten

so very sorry she passed.. sending wishes and prayers to her family and friends.. such a hard time.. :( :really sad::really sad:

Latest posts