• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rachel's Data by Ruin (~BBW, Drug, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruin

~BBW, Drug, ~SWG – Gathering data isn’t quite as simple as Rachel thought.

[Author’s Note: This is my first story in a long time. In this form it is finished but I have a lot of ideas which I can use to continue it if I wish to. Comments will be helpful and will probably effect my decision. I’m unsure how I like this one. I drastically changed it part of the way through and went back making a few changes. I can’t help it feels too sinister in this form and would like to continue it to make a happier ending. Anyway here it is in its present form, sorry for the long author’s note and hope you enjoy!]

Rachel’s Data
By Ruin

Part 1 - Too Good to be True

Rachel frowned as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She no longer had the same athletic body she used to have when she went to the gym. She had gone to a gym ever since university and never knew her body’s metabolism was so bad without the exercise. She wasn’t far off athletic but the muscle definition had definitely disappeared under a tiny layer of fat. If anything this gave her a more of a figure. One of Rachel’s problems with her body had always been lack of shape.

The reason Rachel had stopped going to the gym was because she had lost her job one month earlier. She was at a total loss for money, depending on job seeker’s allowance and “loans” from her mum to get by. This meant that luxuries were definitely at a minimum and the gym was one of these. Unfortunately for Rachel, she had a terrible metabolism and eating the same amount of food without the exercise she got at the gym had given her an extra 3 lbs of weight in a month.

I’m definitely going to have to work out a way to stop gaining. Rachel thought to herself.

She moved her body into a different pose.

I guess this small gain has been beneficial but if I’m not careful I could turn into a blimp!

Rachel started to analyse her reflection. She had shoulder length brown hair which went down to her shoulders. Her eyes matched the colour. The month without exercise hadn’t affected her face at all and she still had well defined cheeks and full red lips.

Her breasts were an average size. She would have liked them to be slightly bigger but she could deal with them. Her stomach muscles had once been very well defined but it seemed to have been affected the most by her month without exercise, she had a tiny sliver of fat there and no trace of muscle definition. Her waist and under still remained generally unchanged apart from the tiny layer of fat here and there. Rachel would definitely turn a few heads if she walked into a room.

She had a fairly small height. She wasn’t tiny but she was just under the average height for a woman her age. She was 24 years old and fairly intelligent. She went to university and a bachelors degree in English. She had then managed to get a job as a receptionist which she had held for just over a year. Now here she was, without a job. She was definitely looking for one but she hadn’t had any luck yet.

Suddenly she shivered. It was getting late for a girl to stand around in her underwear and cold to boot. She slipped into bed carefully and waited for sleep to wash over her. At least she didn’t have to worry about jobs, money or her figure in her dreams…

Rachel woke up the next morning after a wonderful dream which she couldn’t quite remember. It may have had something to do with winning the lottery but she couldn’t be sure. When she opened her eyes her worries hit her like a wave breaking on the shore. Still no job, still no money. She was getting desperate. She towards the clock on her bedside table, 6:24, no point getting up this early.

Rachel lay back, hoping to find the comfortable position she had just had but a ringing noise brought her back up with a jolt. It was her mobile phone. She picked it up, without bothering to look at the caller ID and answered.

“He-hello?” Rachel asked.

“Hey, you just sound like you’ve woken up!” Came a disapproving voice which she instantly recognised.

“Oh it’s just you Jen.”

Jen had been Rachel’s friend since University, doing the same degree. They had both taken similar jobs although Jen still had hers.

“Thanks for at least trying to sound like you’re happy to hear my voice.” Jen laughed.

“Sorry, it’s because I have literally just woken up.”

“So I was right.”

“Whatever.”

“Anyway I haven’t got long before I have to get ready for work.” Jen sighed. “But hopefully I have found something that might interest you in the short term if you are desperate for money. Hear me out first though okay?”

“Okay.” Rachel answered, cautiously.

“Well I met this new guy at a bar last night.” Jen sighed to herself on the other end. “We wound up in a restaurant and I mentioned you and your money problems. It turns out he worked for some science company thing and they need somebody to help them research something. He said it would take a few months and you would need to stay in another town for the duration but during that time they will cover any expenses. He also said that if the result was what they needed you would be set for the rest of your life!”

“Look Jen, this sounds too good to be true. Maybe even a little scary.”

“Well, if you change your mind here is the number he gave me to give you. I suppose you can use it if you are absolutely desperate. Anyway I have work.”

“Yeah I’m going back to bed. See you.”

“I’ll text you the number. Bye.”

Rachel put her phone back on the bedside table and lay back down. She’d give it a month and if things still didn’t look like they were improving then she would find out more about this research job.

The month passed and the only thing that had improved was Rachel’s weight gain. She had gone up 4 lbs, bringing her to a soft 127 lbs all together. Her money problems were only increasing and all her job interviews had gone poorly. Rachel’s clothes were also getting tighter but she just didn’t have the money to buy new ones. Without new clothes, she didn’t give a good first impression in her interviews.

Rachel phoned the number that Jen gave her and a receptionist on the other end answered. She gave Rachel the address of the company and sorted out a meeting with the same man Jen had met.

So here Rachel was sitting in front of a handsome man, a large wooden desk between them, he introduced himself as a Mr Ryan. He had asked some routine questions, some questions about how long she had been out of work but the last question seemed a bit…personal.

“Excuse me?” Rachel asked, she must have misheard the question.

“Have you gained any weight recently?” The man asked. “It might seem like a personal question but I won’t judge you. Your decision would cause most people to gain a bit of weight.”

“I’ve gained 7 lbs over two months. I can’t afford a gym membership at the moment so I can’t exercise and it seems I have a poor metabolism.” She answered; it wasn’t as if gaining a small bit of weight was a crime.

“And finally, what do you weigh now?”

“Well I weighed myself this morning. 127.”

That question was definitely personal. Rachel thought.

“Perfect, you’re the first prime candidate we have for the research and that means you’re the first person we will offer the place to. But first I need to explain it a bit. We need somebody who you could describe as slightly overweight, not that you are even close to that, to live in a town for an unknown amount of time. All we can say is that it will be less then a year. All that person has to do is take note of people’s opinion on said person and their weight.”
“But I’m not overweight.”

“No, this is the only…disadvantage to the project, the person needs to be fatter then you are. I’m sure that if you agreed to gain a small amount of weight then the minds behind this test can drop the weight limit severely.”

“How much weight are we talking here?” Rachel asked, she didn’t want to be a blimp.

“Oh just a couple of pounds I’m sure.” He answered before adding, “Five at the most.”

“I’ll be funded during the test to cover expenses right?” Rachel asked. “And I’ll get money afterwards as well?”

“Yes, a large amount of money as well. I would consider the job myself if being a woman wasn’t necessary.” Mr Ryan winked.

Rachel considered it for a moment. A few pounds and she wouldn’t see her friends or family for a few months. But she would make a lot of money and she would probably gain the weight in just over a month anyway if she didn’t find a job. She also didn’t have the money to go on social outings with her friends. It didn’t take long to decide.

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Good, let’s get the paperwork out of the way then shall we?” He smiled.

Rachel had been given a few hours to go home and get any items she would want to take with her. She also used the time to tell her friends and family that she had found a job and would need to go on location for a few months but would contact them once she was settled. She left out the research part though.

Meanwhile Ryan wondered to himself whether it would have been better not to have lied about the real reason for the test or the real amount of weight she would have to be. But she had signed her contract without reading the small print and by the time she found out it would be too late anyway.

When Rachel returned to the company she was informed that the town was a fair way away and that she would be unable to know the location of it until she got there. Once there she would have to act as if she had just moved there of her own choosing. She was allowed as much freedom as she wanted as long as she kept to these rules and didn’t mention anything to do with the project or the company. She could also invite friends and family over after a set amount of time.

A doctor led her to a room filled with all sorts of medical equipment and gave her a full check up. He even noted down her weight, her height and her BMI.

“You know about the weight gain needed for the test right Miss?” The doctor asked politely.

“Yes, do you know how much I have to gain once I arrive?” She asked in reply.

“Unfortunately I don’t Miss but the weight will need to be added before you go…”

“But how? I thought I was going after you guys were done with me?”

The doctor then turned around, took something out from a nearby cabinet and turned back. He was holding a large needle. The blue substance inside seemed to be glowing.

“This substance will cause an immediate gain my dear. Unfortunately one of the side effects is an incredibly deep sleep, by the time you wake up you will probably be in bed in your new home. Instructions will be close at hand once you awaken.”

Rachel knew that something sinister was going on but she was mesmerised by the substance in the syringe. It felt like it was pulling her in and she couldn’t take her eyes from it.

“Yes…” Rachel mumbled in agreement, not totally herself.

“I’d like to thank you for agreeing to take part in this test; the results will help us considerably. Goodbye and good luck with it.” He said as he walked up to her. “By the way, I would look in a mirror and get used to your new body once you wake.”

Rachel felt a sharp pain in her arm as the needle went in but it quickly disappeared. A wonderful feeling soon followed as the substance entered her blood stream. The doctor then removed the needle and led Rachel towards a bed. Each step she took felt heavier and harder as she started to feel drowsy. By the time she reached it she was exhausted and she slowly hoisted herself onto it. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

“Sweet dreams.”

And dream she did.

Rachel was seated at a table with a large piece of chocolate cake in front of her. She quickly looked around but it seemed as if she was surrounded by darkness. She tried to stand but decided she was too tired; it was much easier to just sit. She looked back at the cake and then noticed a note next to it.

“Dear Rachel,

All I ask from you is to eat this piece of cake.

Love, Rachel”

She didn’t think to ponder the note. She just obeyed it. She started on the cake, eating with a fork that had been placed next to it. By the time she finished it she quite full. She turned as if to tell somebody that she had done as requested but then out of the corner of her eye she noticed the cake was still there, untouched. She also noticed that she was ravenous. It was strange she could have sworn she’d eaten it.

Once again she obeyed the note and then once again after finishing it she realised the cake was still there and that she was still hungry. A cycle began but what Rachel didn’t realise was that each time she finished it the cake reappeared slightly bigger then the last time, it also took longer to get full.

The cycle went on and on, it could have been hours or days and at the same time felt like seconds. The only thing that concerned Rachel, however, was eating that cake and letting the delicious sensation fill her body as she ate. That was another thing that seemed to increase, the more she ate, the more she discovered a love for it and the tastier the cake seemed. In fact, when the cycle ended and the cake disappeared, she felt slightly disappointed. She no longer felt tired and slowly stood up.

Rachel woke up but kept her eyes closed as she lay in bed. The dream had been pleasant but waking from such a deep sleep seemed like a battle in itself. In fact the dream had been so immense that Rachel could have sworn she could still taste chocolate. She kept her eyes closed in an attempt to stay in the dream world. Everything seemed so simple at that table.

She also kept her eyes closed to shield herself from the new reality she knew was about to enter. She felt odd, different, she knew that she would be a few pounds heavier and it scared her slightly. She hadn’t been too insecure when it had just been the seven but it might be as much as fifteen now. She also didn’t know what bed she was in, what room, what house, what town…to be honest; she could be in a different country although unlikely. She also didn’t know how long she had been asleep.

She opened her eyes, swung her legs out of the bed and took a sitting position at the same time. She slowly took notice of her surroundings, a fairly large bedroom with a window in front of her. The sun shone in glowing off the white wallpaper surrounding her. The white walls seemed to make the room even bigger. There was a large wardrobe and a dresser next to the window, opposite the bed was a large flat screen television. On the other side of the large king sized bed was a small table, sporting an expensive looking clock radio and the remote for the TV. There was also a mirror to the side but she couldn’t see her reflection from the angle.

Looking at the mirror reminded her of what the doctor said about her body.

Time to see what Rachel plus 5 lbs looks like. She chuckled.

She slowly made her to the mirror being careful to block out the feeling of moving and making sure she wouldn’t catch a glimpse of herself. She wanted to get a full impression; it might be fun after all. She closed her eyes once her route had been determined as well.

Once she knew she was in front of the mirror she opened her eyes and her jaw dropped as she saw her reflection.

Looking back at Rachel was a woman she didn’t recognise. After all even with the slight weight gain she remembered she was still slim, just a little curvy. She had been so used to being met with an athletic body and then a slim but curvy body but this…It was hard to comprehend how she had changed so much.

Her cheeks were rosy and full, a small layer of fat, just underneath her chin, created a double and rounded out her face. Her neck was thicker, accentuated by the small double chin. Her bra was tight, digging into chubby shoulders, her breasts almost bursting out of the tight item. Her upper arms were meaty and ended where delicate hands and fingers had been replaced by small pudgy hands and stubby fingers.

Her stomach had been greatly affected, sagging down, creating a pot belly. Her tight panties created large love handles and dug into both these as well as her belly. Moving down, her thighs were thicker and much softer. They now met in the middle and would definitely brush together causing her to waddle when she walked. She turned, feeling disgusted as her whole body jiggled, to look at her backside. The two fleshy globes were much bigger in comparison to her once firm, shapely butt. They strained her panties, as did her thighs...it was a wonder they were still intact.

Rachel was no longer slim, she was nice and chubby. Overweight, just how the company wanted her. Their body altering concept was correct. It may have cost a young woman her slim body but she was still beautiful to most observers. The expenses would cost a lot as well but the company know it was nothing compared to the amount of money they would get when the project was completed.

Rachel turned to look at her front again as her chubby bottom lip started to shake…

I’m…I’m fat… She whispered.

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back