Random FA (m/f) confessions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Here's a somewhat controversial FA confession (take 3 since my computer doesn't apparently want me to write this). It's one that I've been thinking about now and then over the past couple of days.

After watching some of the Blizzcon footage, I think that given the opportunity I'd be willing to have sex once with a skinny chick who was in full costume as like a night elf or a draenei or something. I wouldn't seek it out, but I don't think I'd be any more reluctant to accept than I would vanilla sex (i.e., nothing fetish-related) with a BBW. What's odd is that I'm not really into cosplay all that much with BBWs, or roleplaying. Ears and body paint (and anything else relevant) stays on, though. Maybe I'm just that much of a gamer nerd that I want to bang an elf chick once in my life. And it would have to be a skinny chick, because there's not really any BBW characters in the game (except for dwarves, but they're too human to have that same fantasy feel to it), and I'm too much of a purist for it to be otherwise.

Jay Mohr puts it pretty well here (skip to 2:50).

I mean, I'm definitely an FA, I still get off to belly play and feedism and all that, but I think I might be willing to try that once.

Reactions: Tad

mergirl

Heh! Balloo AND Chewbacca here.

I was very young. :blush:
Well at least Chewbacca had a man inside him..
erm..not implying that wookies are prone to homosexuality, but i feel its likely. They are very bear like. :D

joh

I confess that I may of just realized why belly buttons are such hot spots on women (and BBWs especially).

bbwlover19

I know I'm not alone but I do it allll the time. I scan the room for all the big women wither it is store eatting work class I alll ways watch

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I/C that I have absolutely no interest in watching Green Giant shoot Nazi zombies on Xbox 360. Really. However, I have all the interest in the world of looking at that sexy belly of his where his shirt is riding up while he is playing said game. And thinking very naughty thoughts...:bow: :eat2:

jakub

Visitor
I know I'm not alone but I do it allll the time. I scan the room for all the big women wither it is store eatting work class I alll ways watch
I'm trying to avoid scanning but I just see (SSBBW's) instantly even at great distances... maybe I have some kind of radar..

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
I confess that I've recently* started making involuntary yummy sounds when I see a girl I find attractive, if anyone notices it's going to be really creepy...

... does anyone else do this?

*although it's entirely possible I've been doing it a while and have only just noticed

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
I confess that I've recently* started making involuntary yummy sounds when I see a girl I find attractive, if anyone notices it's going to be really creepy...

... does anyone else do this?

*although it's entirely possible I've been doing it a while and have only just noticed
Yes, I believe you've been doing it for a long time. I've been doing it for years. :D

Amarillowave

I love seeing large women dressed well, but provocatively(cleavage, heels, makeup, etc) and especially those with long hair who have it pulled up on top a al Sarah Palin.

MickeyFFA

I confess that I'm actually attracted to "skinny" personalities, meaning arrogant, cocky a-holes who aren't afraid to go after what they want. I find most fat guys don't posses these qualities which is a good thing for 99% of the world but kinda sucks for me.

I also confess that being an FA is harder than being fat.

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
There are at least several 'how to meet and impress women' type sites around the web that purport to teach guys how to impress with the cocky & funny or bad-boy-without-being-a-jerk attitude. Maybe you need to find some of them, and start directing some BHM to them for training ;)

I think part of this is that the whole point of such an attitude is to project that you don't feel intimidated by, or the inferior of, anybody. As such it can rub some folks the wrong way, if they feel that they are your superior or that you should be intimidated by them, as a lot of people will feel about fat folk. So I think that the odds of getting 'called' on that attitude are probably higher if you are fat.

On your last line, I'd suggest tacking "....for me." on the end, just for clarity. I'm sure you are not intending to start the whole fat versus FA tempest up again, and a couple of words could help make that clear :)

ETA: and on topic....IC that I took my son to get his hair sheered last weekend, and randomly when we found a place that had a slot for him he got quite a substantial BBW. I couldn't help thinking "man, he's still just young enough that this is totally wasted on him! Why couldn't I have enough hair left to worth getting cut?"

Latest posts