Random FOODEE Thoughts and Confessions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Me again. Two confessions in one week!

So...there I was sitting at the dinner table with my boyfriend's family, when I realized that if I wasn't feeling self conscious (read: huge) enough - imagine if I started taking food pics!

omg.

Can't even imagine what they would have thought! :eek: :D

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Me again. Two confessions in one week!

So...there I was sitting at the dinner table with my boyfriend's family, when I realized that if I wasn't feeling self conscious (read: huge) enough - imagine if I started taking food pics!

omg.

Can't even imagine what they would have thought! :eek: :D
You're a freelance correspondent for a major web publication and you're gathering photos for the latest "What's for Christmas Dinner" article.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
You're a freelance correspondent for a major web publication and you're gathering photos for the latest "What's for Christmas Dinner" article.
Brilliant! I should have posted this before dinner. lol

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I got the juiciest pear EVER in my Christmas stocking. Felt a little like Lampoons vacation where aunt Bethany wrapped the gelatin and it leaked cos my pear leaked too.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Woah.. stop the presses.. as observed in the 2011 goodie thread..

Ghirardelli makes peppermint bark with dark chocolate?!?!?! :eek::smitten::eek::smitten::eek::smitten::eek:

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
She actually couldn't make it. *sigh. She's going to get me some for my birthday. I did receive a nice ornament filled with Ghiradelli. It was lovely (what little I got of it as there were tiny hands unfolded as I opened it.)

Messed up the quote and couldn't fix it...*SoVerySoft* Thanks! And I hope you're enjoying the chocolate! What kind is it?

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
I just burned soup :(

So i'm just making toaster waffles with bananas and nutella. That's better anyway.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I just burned soup :(

So i'm just making toaster waffles with bananas and nutella. That's better anyway.
If you were heating a cream-based soup (cream of tomato, for instance), its very easy to scorch and/or burn it. Been there, try.. try again. :)

NancyGirl74

I frequent a few stores that have awesome candy selections.. I'm very much a chocaholic.
Hi, I'm Nancy and I have an ice cream addiction. It is freezing cold and some days I'm wearing three shirts but still I want ice cream. The other night I finished off the last half of a half gallon while wrapped in a blanket and shivering. That's an addict right there.

My latest craze are these bad boys (or the Klondike version will do in a pinch)...

View attachment 100279

The only problem is they are a bit pricey and I can eat the whole box in two shots (sometimes one). Sooo not cost effective for this budget livin' girl. But oooh sooo good.

MisticalMisty

Hi, I'm Nancy and I have an ice cream addiction. It is freezing cold and some days I'm wearing three shirts but still I want ice cream. The other night I finished off the last half of a half gallon while wrapped in a blanket and shivering. That's an addict right there.

My latest craze are these bad boys (or the Klondike version will do in a pinch)...

View attachment 100279

The only problem is they are a bit pricey and I can eat the whole box in two shots (sometimes one). Sooo not cost effective for this budget livin' girl. But oooh sooo good.
Nancy..if you live close to an Aldi....they have had those in the past..or the klondike ones!

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

View attachment 100279

The box never makes it home unopened. ;)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I went driving around today thinking of places that sell Bird's Nest cookies. Could I find any? No. Am I pissy? Yes.

I hate when a store stocks something for awhile, gets you hooked, then never has it again. Fuckers! :mad:

NancyGirl74

I made THE BEST banana bread yesterday. I don't want to share it. I'm a greedy litty foodee.

MisticalMisty

I am seriously addicted to the Sugar Free Sour Jelly Bellys. OMG

I have to watch myself so I don't kill my stomach..but it's the first sugar free candy that doesn't taste like it..and I'm in llluurrrvvee!

KittyCourtz

Freelance Illustrator
I'm addicted to Rolos (the chocolate and caramel candy). Also, I love browsing through pretty pictures of food and saving some really good ones.

On a more perverted note, I love phallic food. XD

lottapounds

happy mutant
I am kind of in love with the chicken mcbites from crackdonalds (which is what i call mcdonalds to reflect the addictive nature of ronald's delicious concoctions).