Random FOODEE Thoughts and Confessions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

20 years ago, a sub shop made "Cheeseburger subs."

It was one 1/3 lb patty, grilled then cut in half. On top of the halves were placed the cheese of your choice: American, provolone, mozzarella, or any combination of the three.

Bacon was added, if you wanted.
Vegetable choices included grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms. I skipped the 'shrooms.
I added raw onion, lettuce, tomato, and had Russian dressing on it.

I wish they were still open. I want one!

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
I recently moved and have a new kitchen! It was all very sudden, and in the middle of too many issues in general, so I barely looked at the place before I made the decision. Now that I'm here, I'm discovering wonder surprises. Not only do I finally have a dishwasher :D but one whole cabinet is devoted to baking, with a slot for baking sheets and pans and a series of drawers, one of which is deep enough for flour and sugar canisters. Another has trays that slide out instead of shelves, and the upper cabinets go to the ceiling. The stove is huge compared to what I had before, and so is the fridge. I made my first blueberry pie a couple nights ago. I think I'm going to like it here!

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
The only good thing about Valentine's Day is the Russell Stover Strawberry cream filled chocolate covered hearts. That is all.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
The only good thing about Valentine's Day is the Russell Stover Strawberry cream filled chocolate covered hearts. That is all.
I'm renaming it Loving Lainey Day and buying myself flowers and chocolates.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ic that sweets are less and less satisfactory. I am enjoying savory food more lately. I used to be a baked good whore too.

Rojodi

Ain't nothing like real kielbasa, that means the smoking process is down with real wood and takes 4-6 hours mmmmm

FatAndProud

I love a man that enjoys his food and knows the difference between curly and flat-leaf/Italian parsley :wubu: lol

Rojodi

Lol because it's flavorful! It's cheaper to grow your own! Stick it to The Man, too!
I have an Italian family that lives up the street. They give me herbs and fruits - since tomatoes and bell peppers are technically fruits - and I give them jars of my applesauce and some kielbasa when I receive it from relatives.

Latest posts