Random Questions with no real answers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Post 'em up.

I'll start.

Why do you feel it necessary to share your bodily functions noises with us all day long?

Librarygirl

good good im not on my own then. I once sorted a 1kg bag of jelly beans. Took ages.
With me, it's Quality Street. Have to spread them on the floor and get them all sorted into the different types when I open a new tin. There are never enough purple ones or green triangles and this always proves the point, lol!:)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
good good im not on my own then. I once sorted a 1kg bag of jelly beans. Took ages.
Haha. But there must have been huge satisfaction after. There are a few flavours that horrify me so if I had the chance to segregate them from the delicious ones, i'm all for it.

fritzi

You're not the only person! I do that with jelly bellies, bridge mixture, ju jubes. Haha. A lot of people like organization.
With me, it's Quality Street. Have to spread them on the floor and get them all sorted into the different types when I open a new tin. There are never enough purple ones or green triangles and this always proves the point, lol!:)
Haha. But there must have been huge satisfaction after. There are a few flavours that horrify me so if I had the chance to segregate them from the delicious ones, i'm all for it.
its true! purple ones and green triangles are way better than the rest of the tin. And why did they not give you enough green triangles for a full hexagon.
Incredible thread - I can agree 105% with everything posted!
(... and even have re-sorted Quality Street into a glass jar with the favorite green and purple ones down at the bottom to save them for last .... feeding the top ones I don't like so much to visitors ....)

When has that ever happened???

fritzi

Wtf is quality street?

Edit: this is a real question that needs a real answer!!
See Librarygirl's great pic!

A tin of traditional English toffees and chocolate bonbons (now part of Nestlé) - you can get them all over the place, internationally mainly in airport shops.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Why is it always more fun to mock idiots than to be a Zen Master, and ignore them?

MrBob

Wtf is quality street?

Edit: this is a real question that needs a real answer!!
A tin of evil tasting confectionary, it's a complete bust.

And I've gone right off Cadbury's roses since they stopped putting Turkish Delights in them.

Librarygirl

A tin of evil tasting confectionary, it's a complete bust.

And I've gone right off Cadbury's roses since they stopped putting Turkish Delights in them.
Yes you're either a Roses or a Quality Street person in this country. And they keep changing both ( but never losing the pesky strawberry creams). And no (sigh) they are not the same without the Turkish delights...
(Thank you Mr Bob for sending me back into the realms of that particular fantasy at bedtime!);)

LeoGibson

Happy
Why do I feel like almost everything is complete and utter bullshit and that human beings worry and fret over the damndest things that in the end really don't matter?

Latest posts