Random Questions with no real answers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Despite the fact that they are both very diverse countries, why is it that Australia manages to be laid-back, blunt and awesome, whereas Canada is a hyper-sensitive, overly-PC, whiny bag of asshats?

FFS, I had a friend who worked for the Australian government who could show up to work with a mohawk. That would never fly around here.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
These two might have the answer.

Despite the fact that they are both very diverse countries, why is it that Australia manages to be laid-back, blunt and awesome, whereas Canada is a hyper-sensitive, overly-PC, whiny bag of asshats?

FFS, I had a friend who worked for the Australian government who could show up to work with a mohawk. That would never fly around here.
View attachment avril-lavigne-435.jpg

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
She's a dolt. But he gets a super-deal, it's like fucking a 14 year old girl AND a 14 yo boy.

Ha.

Ugh......*shudder*

Could she be any more of a pretentious twat? (that was a rhetorical question, not a question with no answer)

ManBeef

If science says nothing can exist without a genesis... where did the space junk that created the universe come from?

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!

Social engineering by assholes :(

Latest posts