• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Randomness Chooses My Football Team For Life

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
After so long of being criticised for being a neutral when it came to Football/Soccer, i finally decided i would choose a team today.

However, i knew i couldnt simply pick one on my own. My mind would probably direct me to a successful team and then i'd be attacked for being a glory supporter (again). So i resorted to choosing completely at random.

Earlier today i compiled a list of all 92 English League teams (the 4 top leagues) and placed them all in a bag. With help from my best friend Mark (the guy behind the camera) i took the plunge and chose a team, vowing to support them FOR LIFE.

Here is the video and the result of the random choice....

http://www.youtube.com/user/rickellis89#p/a/u/0/e48w8pFEaj0

Latest posts

Back