REAL eating disorder…

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I think my reaction would be the same as someone on that side looking over here. Just because someone wants to be insanely thin doesn't automatically mean they have an eating disorder. It isn't any more safe or healthy then getting massivaly fat, and wanting to get fat doesn't equal having an eating disorder, either. I don't agree with, nor am I attracted to, people this thin. But I really don't think it's my place to judge based on a bias of knowing I like the exact opposite.

Besides, the term "eating disorder" seems to refer to anyone and everyone who doesn't have a perfectly thin plastic photoshopped model body. Body type and shape don't seem to make much difference anymore.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
DM Supporter
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I think my reaction would be the same as someone on that side looking over here. Just because someone wants to be insanely thin doesn't automatically mean they have an eating disorder. It isn't any more safe or healthy then getting massivaly fat, and wanting to get fat doesn't equal having an eating disorder, either. I don't agree with, nor am I attracted to, people this thin. But I really don't think it's my place to judge based on a bias of knowing I like the exact opposite.

Besides, the term "eating disorder" seems to refer to anyone and everyone who doesn't have a perfectly thin plastic photoshopped model body. Body type and shape don't seem to make much difference anymore.
the post was meant to be kind of tongue-in-cheek :)

Dolce

ShapeShifter
Dare anyone accuse anyone here of an eating disorder.

You at least have to peek at
Why would you even post this? The irony... do you even know where you are, son? Think, think, think...

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Trigger warnings, dude. There are folk here who have had to deal with anorexia and bulimia, you know.

Marlayna

Dare anyone accuse anyone here of an eating disorder.

You at least have to peek at.
Fascinating, but hard to look at. These women aren't just "thin", they're self starved. It's a very dangerous disorder.

LinathSuru

Dreamer

This.

Though I have to admit the images make me wince. >.<

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I wasn't really trying to do anything. I just thought it was creepy.
But this is the exact thing SO many people feel about fat people.
Throw the paysite in there and it's pretty much the same.

As someone that has relatives that have been anorexic, it's no laughing matter. It's not creepy as much as it's sad. Watch your relative be hospitalized for something like that and you'll change your tune.

FA Punk

It's not much differnt then what we see on the paysite board, just two opposite ends of the spectrum.

imfree

In Remembrance
Then too, a good number of the still shots, either end of the spectrum, are very likely to be photoshopped.

cinnamitch

nope
But this is the exact thing SO many people feel about fat people.
Throw the paysite in there and it's pretty much the same.

As someone that has relatives that have been anorexic, it's no laughing matter. It's not creepy as much as it's sad. Watch your relative be hospitalized for something like that and you'll change your tune.
Amen. My mother was anorexic and abused laxatives and hoarded food she would never eat. I can't remember her ever taking more than a few bites of anything she ate. She was 5'8 and kept her weight around 90-95 lbs and still thought she was too fat. All these photos do is remind me of her.

you HAVE to know that people view those women with the same reaction they view fat women...YOU HAVE TO.

True
Your comment sparked my interest and after seeing it...woooooooowwwwa. Never knew there was a fetish for it but alrighty then.

Shosh

Susannah
Your comment sparked my interest and after seeing it...woooooooowwwwa. Never knew there was a fetish for it but alrighty then.
There is a market for absolutely everything. Where you have human beings you will have an interest in just about every sexual preference you can imagine.

I feel for these women though. Anorexia is a very devastating condition, both physically and emotionally.

Russell Williams

One of my thoughts is that occasionally shows are done about men who prefer fat women and also about feeders. Has anyone seen any shows about men who prefer anorexic women and also about starvers? I wonder what percentage of men tell their women they are too fat. I wonder what percentage of men tell their women that they are too thin.

I wonder what percentage of women will say of another woman that the other woman is too fat. I wonder what percentage of women will say of another woman that the other woman is too thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder