Reaper Fans

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MickeyFFA

Does anyone here watch the show Reaper on the CW? I turned it on the other day was pleasantly suprised to see a major hottie come onto the screen. The best friend and total goof ball, Sock is fricking sexy as hell. The perfect body if you ask me. FFAs should totally tune in next Tuesday at 9, it's actually a pretty ok show minus the eye candy.

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'

Frickin' cute! :smitten:

I have never even heard of this show before but suddenly I want to! :D

(Is he the same guy from 'Invasion'?)

SweetStaceGA

It is one of the best new shows on TV this season!! Sock is just the funniest and cutest characters on TV!

:wubu:

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'
According to IMDB, you're on-target. Tyler Labine, who plays Sock, was Dave Groves in "Invasion".
A-ha! In my rush to google an image to see who Mickey was talking about, I didn't do any further research, so thanks for the confirmation! There was a picture from Invasion in the results (which was why I asked) but he looks totally different now (and somehow younger!). He was hot in 'Invasion' but my god, he's gorgeous these days. I will have to find a way to watch some of this 'Reaper' thing. *lol*

zayus1979

Reaper's a great show, and this guy, Sock (aside from Ray Wise's The Devil) is pretty much the reason the show works so well. He's a great actor and perfect for this role.

Latest posts