Recent Picture of You......Part IX ;)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayrae

doot doot doot
80sBaby, you look like a fun girl. Welcome to this place. I hope you have fun on DIMs, and please check out the fashion forum. Specifically, post your outfits on the "what are you wearing right now" thread. :happy:

80sBaby

80sBaby, you look like a fun girl. Welcome to this place. I hope you have fun on DIMs, and please check out the fashion forum. Specifically, post your outfits on the "what are you wearing right now" thread. :happy:
Thanx! I appreciate the warm welcome!!! Fashion is my life so I will most def be visiting that thread soon!!!

daddyoh70

DYELB?

no glasses. i don't have contacts though, and i can't see SHIT

*waits for daddy-oh to come yell at me*
Ok, ok... I wasn't going to say anything. I know that you are your own person and you can do whatever you want with your glasses and your hair and even your name and , you know what.. PUT YOUR GLASSES ON, GROW YOUR HAIR BACK, ALL OF IT... AND CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK TO MFDOOM!!!!!:p I'm glad that I've been around long enough to be so predictable now :D

furious styles

goodbye halcyon days
Ok, ok... I wasn't going to say anything. I know that you are your own person and you can do whatever you want with your glasses and your hair and even your name and , you know what.. PUT YOUR GLASSES ON, GROW YOUR HAIR BACK, ALL OF IT... AND CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK TO MFDOOM!!!!!:p I'm glad that I've been around long enough to be so predictable now :D
haha, that took long enough. don't worry it's just temporary. i'm already shaggier and the truth is that if my glasses are off, so is my functionality as a human being. :D

Man your style is furious.:p:D
why thank you. have you met my son, tre? he's a good boy but a bit mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts