Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Getting ready to head out for a fancy Valentine's dinner with my fellow single friend... I'm a camera whore, so I included smiling and not smiling (my feeble attempt at "sexy look") versions. ;)
McBeth: Not feeble at all- Very Stunning and I love the smile

My bestie and I chillin' in Central Park yesterday and it damn sure wasn't the month of May! Brrrrrrrr!

Raivenne - thatis a nice picture of you ad your "bestie" . What better way to enjoy our wonderful winter weather in Central Park

JMCGB

taken sometime after the first of two blizzards in one week. relaxing after LOTS of shoveling!!!

ahtnamas

Cheeky Penguin
Very pretty! Shame about the hand....hahaha :p

Thank you.
As far as the hand goes, I thought about ignoring it. I have a pic where there is no hand... Totally debating taking a new pic of me every month just to show off the monthly guy :)

Malarkey

I wish I had your collection of awesome sunglasses; looking good there Mini!

Shhh!!! Don't point it out, Malarkey!!! It may be months before we see one like it again, if he realizes he almost let one slip! It was merely a facial twitch the camera captured, yeah, that's what it was! :D

Oh-right...twitching of the face is indeed quite normal...not that he is normal-or isnt...i'll just be over here in my corner.

Aust99

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Love babies... Your son is so cute holding him... Congrats to your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts