Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldtimer76

Returned
Here comes some nerdiness! And a total lack of ability with a new type of makeup I got, lol. I'm a total liquid liner n00b and so I had a hard time with this, plus I had to be ready within 5 minutes so the job definitely leaves something to be desired, but.... HARRY POTTER SHIRT, BEEECHES! :cool: :bounce:

Indeed... it's a bad angle. But could have been worse, lol.

I was in a hurry to take the pic because I heard the elevator door opening behind me and I didn't wanna be caught trying to take pics of myself by a total stranger, lol.
I love your looks, hun! You are so pretty:wubu:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I know I posted just yesterday... but... I just feel like showing off my new swimsuit, cuz I've never felt sexy in a suit like this one has, haha.

I am SO shopping from Evans again in the future. Everything I ordered fits like a dream.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I know I posted just yesterday... but... I just feel like showing off my new swimsuit, cuz I've never felt sexy in a suit like this one has, haha.

I am SO shopping from Evans again in the future. Everything I ordered fits like a dream.
Love it! That looks great on you - flaunt it woman!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance

Awesome suit! :) That electric blue is really pretty!

Paul

Wow, we have so many beautiful people posting pictures here. I feel guilty that I have not posted a picture in a long time. So here are a few taken today.

The first two were taken at the back of my home.

The last one was taken in front of the Conservatory [tropical greenhouse] at Assinboine Park in Winnipeg.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
What do you mean by really cute girls?

I am looking at the photos of the women here and finding them to be stunning without exception.

You may not see me comment every pic, that is because I often send rep to other women for their pics instead.
Exactly I do the same! I love looking at everyone's pictures.

Blockierer

FAntastic

It's sexy :)

Twilley

Lovely as always, miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts