Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighairyman

IMG_4283.jpg

Never posted a picture like this before online. A bit worried. :/

No need to be worried at all. You are gorgeous and I love your body and those lips. Absolutely terrific. :eat2:

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
I understand your concern. You are beautiful...I love your eyes.

No need to be worried at all. You are gorgeous and I love your body and those lips. Absolutely terrific. :eat2:

:smitten: Thanks, guys. :D Muchly appreciated. :D This is me at my fattest, and while I hate being this big (I'm a FFA and not a feedee), I'm glad that you guys think I'm sexy. :D :wubu: :wubu: :wubu: :D

Bighairyman

:smitten: Thanks, guys. :D Muchly appreciated. :D This is me at my fattest, and while I hate being this big (I'm a FFA and not a feedee), I'm glad that you guys think I'm sexy. :D :wubu: :wubu: :wubu: :D

I only speak what is the truth. You are beautiful. Don't lose any weight! (unless you must, then do what makes you happy. :) ) I keep looking at that bra wondering what they might look like under there. The possibilities are endless. :eat2:

mel

This is My year!..again:)
Last night at Bar Louis here in town with a friend

pretty woman :)

Last night at Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day Dance

aww so pretty :)

---
Here is me yesterday. Went to see the movie with a good friend for his birthday. His 10th birthday, you ask? No. His 34th birthday. :D

Love It!!!!

Today at my friends house, everyone tried their very damnedest to get me to go down the slide, I inspected it, and I'm just not sure if it would hold my weight. But as you can see with my arms in the air I got pretty excited when someone else would go down. :p

ohh the ppol, how fun :)

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
I am PROCRASTINATING by making faces at my new netbook. Pretty shitty, but it does the job. Kinda like Burger King.

Ugh. Burger King. Late-night end of shift comfort food. Does this sum you up, Coriander?

If I needed comfort at the end of a long day, would you be there for me? :batting: :p

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
Ugh. Burger King. Late-night end of shift comfort food. Does this sum you up, Coriander?

If I needed comfort at the end of a long day, would you be there for me? :batting: :p

Burger King is a LAST RESORT. Srsly!!!

And yes, I would be there for you with a proper burger (none of this BK shit). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts