Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

miafantastic

LOL. No one answered, so I went to bed! Alright, alright.. here are zee pics (which you've probably seen already, Miss Rai, on FB. Sorry!) All are from a trip I took in late May/early June of this year:
Lovely locales. Lovely lady. How long was your roadtrip?

From a photoshoot I did this past Friday. I guess this is a good way to introduce myself as well :)
OooOOoo ... really liking this shot. The color palette, the placement of everything, ah, and you are a bit striking in it, too. :)

I got a pedicure the other day for the first time in my life. There is now one part of my body that does not look like crap. :D

Well congrats! And goodness, those are cute feet. Big toe gets all the love, I see. Ha.

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
A couple recent picture of me.

At a writerly party, I was transfixed by this painting.

My nephew looking adorable and me looking all Reservoir Dogs during graduation.

Today with my new Firefly t-shirt, totally a nerd.

jeff7005

My daughter wanted us to fly her kite this morning...except I've never done that before, so I had no idea how to do it properly. We still had lots of fun attempting to fly it, and these are some of the photos she took of me failing to get it right :)
Can i play with kite too? you look absolutly gorgeous:bow:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Went to the waterfall in my city today. Put my feet in the stream. Blissful day :)

penguin

Fnord
I didn't realise the sun was coming into the picture behind me like that when I took this picture this morning, but I do like the effect it gives! It's been quite chilly lately - down to 4ºC/39ºF this morning, hence the beanie and jumper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder