Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabadguy

Trying to get enhanced license/passport stuff taken care of this week, but I thought I looked cuter today than the mugshots would suggest. Here's hoping....
I really like this pic,your eyes are simply mesmerizing....:smitten:....beautiful lady you are...;)

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
Got a haircut yesterday and I hope that I'm not similar to Sampson where my sweet locks were the source to my overwhelming swag. I hope growing out my SUMMAH beard because we have to go back to the island, Kate! will compensate.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Got a haircut yesterday and I hope that I'm not similar to Sampson where my sweet locks were the source to my overwhelming swag. I hope growing out my SUMMAH beard because we have to go back to the island, Kate! will compensate.
Dammit stop being so reppable! I can't rep you or your LOST(Desmond)/(TARDIS)Dr. Who t-shirt!!

Apparently I have too much time on my hands what with putting off everything productive I need to do before tomorrow, so...pictures...
Umn we're looking at more beautiful pictures of you; I personally don't see a problem here. ;)

penguin

Fnord
My daughter and I went to the local medieval festival today with some friends and had an absolute blast. AND we did it without getting sunburnt, which for gingers like us is a big deal. LOTS of walking around, so I'm a little sore, but it was so worth it.

I bought the flower wreath for her, but she insisted I wear it.

She was feeling shy and wanted to hide behind me, so I had to keep her in place, so I'm bent over a little.

Aust99

I finally got a new webcam.
Great to see you back... as usual, your The Shit!! Gorgeous.
My daughter and I went to the local medieval festival today with some friends and had an absolute blast. AND we did it without getting sunburnt, which for gingers like us is a big deal. LOTS of walking around, so I'm a little sore, but it was so worth it.
snip....
Your daughter is beautiful, like her mother...

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Apparently I have too much time on my hands what with putting off everything productive I need to do before tomorrow, so...pictures...
Feel free to procrastinate as long as you like. Beatiful shots....as if there are any bad ones :)

I'm liking it! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first, it was kinda early though. Great shots!

She was feeling shy and wanted to hide behind me, so I had to keep her in place, so I'm bent over a little.
Sounds like the day was full of WIN!!! Lovely pics! Those festivals can be quite draining.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
LOL! I love it.

You two are adorable!

penguin

Fnord
That is so cute.

Your daughter is beautiful, like her mother...
Thank you :D

Sounds like the day was full of WIN!!! Lovely pics! Those festivals can be quite draining.
It was a fabulous, fabulous day. She had far too much energy, right up to bed time, while I'm still dragging the morning after, but it was worth it.

You two are adorable!
Thank you!

[blurry beej]
Still very nom-worthy, even if you're blurry.

Paul

I love the picture of you and your daughter. So cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder