Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
I am having a nerd FIELD DAY trying to figure out who's asses got kicked by Link with who's weapons are who's.

I see Cloud Strife's sword, and Squall's GunBlade, and I think that squiggly one with the skull is from the Soul Reaver series...*head asplode*

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Indeed it is.

snipped picture

List of weapons by Zerobriant himself.

1- Portal Gun - Portal
2- Elektra's Sai
3- Kukri Machete - Machete/Resident Evil
4- Sting - Lord of the Rings
5- Blade of Chaos - God of War
6- Dragon Head Katana - Highlander
7- Cloud Strife's Buster Sword - Final Fantasy VII
8- Striders ranger sword - Lord of the Rings
9- Keyblade - Kingdom Hearts
10- Dual Blade Sword - Conan
11- The Atlantean Sword - Conan
12- Soul Reaver Vampiric Sword - Legacy of Kain
13- Hattori Hanzo Katana - Kill Bill <---- ultimate sexiest
14- Gunblade - Final Fantasy VII
15- Maximus' Sword - Gladiator
16- The Power Sword - He-Man
17- Bloodrayne's Arm Blades - Bloodrayne
18- Spartan Sword - 300
19- Lightsaber - Starwars
20- Chainsaw hand - Army of Darkness
I must now own this shirt. An amazing collection of weapons.
(That is if you'd be so generous as to offer an online Link) (har har har, see what I did thar?)

Heyyou

Here i am with Starbucks. Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" from "Lord Of War" is on in the background. Love that song.

How do I look? Good? Bad? Ugly/ Hideous? Weird? Something else? Handsome? Yuppie-ish (I AM in Starbucks on my laptop?) College-like? Please, im wondering. :)

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
I must now own this shirt. An amazing collection of weapons.
(That is if you'd be so generous as to offer an online Link) (har har har, see what I did thar?)
Unfortunately, I got mine off of riptapparel when they had it up for sale back in July. They only offer shirts at 10 bucks for 24 hours and that's it. That's the bad news. The sort of good/bad news is you can buy it here for a much higher price. Hope that helps.

Here i am with Starbucks. Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" from "Lord Of War" is on in the background. Love that song.

How do I look? Good? Bad? Ugly/ Hideous? Weird? Something else? Handsome? Yuppie-ish (I AM in Starbucks on my laptop?) College-like? Please, im wondering. :)

You have good bone structure, seem to have good skin but I can't see your eyes clearly.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

As always, you're a cutie pie! And that chin! Hot!

i got home last night and took like a million pics of my eye makeup cuz i LOVED it

i have like 4624064674982 more just like those.
Beautiful! I love it! Purple is one of my favorite eye shadow colors.

Heyyou

You cant see my eyes, lol. This is me after i just biked to the supermarket to go get something from service desk, and also send something from service desk (Publix is so good im MAD at myself for Winn-Dixie in Jacksonville, straight up its that much better here.) Now i await the UPS guy, and today will be a good day.. notice the sweat on my shirt. IF i get my ID today since i have BC, SS#card, lease agreeement and - in an hour or so - Bank statement and card (yeah i move fast, didnt you know?) then i can go straight to my job and start WORKING! Hallelujah.

I just use my newfound "post consolidation" skills to update that instead of blowing up the board with threads/posts that p/od some of yall (my bad) and im super, super :happy: today. :)

Post 2000. A special one, indeed. :bow:

And, this is a pic of me living the above. You cant see my eyes lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts