Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
You cant see my eyes, lol. This is me after i just biked to the supermarket to go get something from service desk, and also send something from service desk (Publix is so good im MAD at myself for Winn-Dixie in Jacksonville, straight up its that much better here.) Now i await the UPS guy, and today will be a good day.. notice the sweat on my shirt. IF i get my ID today since i have BC, SS#card, lease agreeement and - in an hour or so - Bank statement and card (yeah i move fast, didnt you know?) then i can go straight to my job and start WORKING! Hallelujah.

I just use my newfound "post consolidation" skills to update that instead of blowing up the board with threads/posts that p/od some of yall (my bad) and im super, super :happy: today. :)

Post 2000. A special one, indeed. :bow:

And, this is a pic of me living the above. You cant see my eyes lol :)

Winn-Dixie still exists??? Wow! I remember that was my first job in high school. They all closed down here.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
You cant see my eyes, lol. This is me after i just biked to the supermarket to go get something from service desk, and also send something from service desk (Publix is so good im MAD at myself for Winn-Dixie in Jacksonville, straight up its that much better here.) Now i await the UPS guy, and today will be a good day.. notice the sweat on my shirt. IF i get my ID today since i have BC, SS#card, lease agreeement and - in an hour or so - Bank statement and card (yeah i move fast, didnt you know?) then i can go straight to my job and start WORKING! Hallelujah.

I just use my newfound "post consolidation" skills to update that instead of blowing up the board with threads/posts that p/od some of yall (my bad) and im super, super :happy: today. :)

Post 2000. A special one, indeed. :bow:

And, this is a pic of me living the above. You cant see my eyes lol :)

Winn-Dixie still exists??? Wow! I remember that was my first job in high school. They all closed down here.
I've actually been to the Winn-Dixie in Jacksonville.. small world.

kaylaisamachine

I'm a Little Teapot
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kaylaisamachine,
I've been so busy lately that I've barely been able to keep up with Dims anymore. :c
I miss everyone.
But, as for me as a status update, I've been going to school and making good use of my time. :D
Here is a couple pictures of me and my best friend enjoying the beach and watching the sunset together. :)

View attachment LATINOWOMAN.jpg

View attachment aliandi2.jpg

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
Tonight, outside a bar. Those are paper flowers behind my ears. This picture seemed crystal clear when I took it... but then again, that was after a few crown & cokes, so my perception of "crystal clear" was slightly skewed.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Me in my new Gisela Ramirez crop top and some fun leggings I made. Had to show them both off a bit. :) *also hair isn't short or cut, just pulled back*

Heyyou

They still exist, and they still sucketh. Publix is SOO MUCH BETTER Omg.. and the thing that brought me in there was that:

1) They were right across the street on A1A;
2) They really showed me respect when i lost my wallet, they let me know what happened.

PUBLIX4LIFE!!!!!!! (Also, they call it "Win-Dickme" because they cost too much. Fo sho.)

Me and my cat Sebastian. Kitty wub:wubu:

View attachment 97395
Kitty "Sebastian" look a lot like Seluna, a.k.a. Queenie (due to how she acts.) :) Or "Luna," or "Seloonie," or "Loony tune."

Me in my new Gisela Ramirez crop top and some fun leggings I made. Had to show them both off a bit. :) *also hair isn't short or cut, just pulled back*

You are TOOO, TOOO -HOTTT!!- I LOVE IT!! Sasha.. aint no stopping you. DO YOU THANG GIRL!!! Im smitten, its not everyday someone is on the topof their game as you are consistently. My GOODNESS id get gifts.. :bow:
You are TOOO, TOOO -HOTTT!!- I LOVE IT!! Sasha.. aint no stopping you. DO YOU THANG GIRL!!! Im smitten, its not everyday someone is on the topof their game as you are consistently. My GOODNESS id get gifts.. :wubu::wubu:

This is a recent picture of me. The only thing "Missing" is my neklace, which is under my shirt..

This is how i feel as of yesterday, and from here on out. :)

Oh, and should i pursue getting my ring back? Its pictured below. This is my jewelry.

Carrie

You look adorablygorgeous as usual, S. And those leggings make me swoon! They so remind me of a pair of wild paisley Laura Ashley leggings I had a million years ago. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts