Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyou

Me -RIGHT NOW- 3:17PM Cruiser's bar and grill restaurant, downtown St Augustine (in the heart of the heart of St Augustine, right smack dab in th PRETTY SPANISH LOOKING PART! America's OLDEST City!) waiting on my Cheddarburger, enjoying the perect weather today before i go back and lay down before work at 6pm.. oy.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Enjoy it, my friend. God bless you. :)

Me -RIGHT NOW- 3:17PM Cruiser's bar and grill restaurant, downtown St Augustine (in the heart of the heart of St Augustine, right smack dab in th PRETTY SPANISH LOOKING PART! America's OLDEST City!) waiting on my Cheddarburger, enjoying the perect weather today before i go back and lay down before work at 6pm.. oy.

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Should have a new snap or two to put here tomorrow too tired today to upload anything...got back from seeing Reba at 630PM after a 10 hour drive to get home got home long enough to get in the shower and went to work for another 12 lol so I will do uploads tomorrow :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I just got back from Lake Tahoe visiting with my parents. I had such a wonderful weekend. I was sad to go home. If i could afford it, i'd so live there!!

This was taken at Inspiration Point overlooking the famous Emerald Bay.

Just goofing around a HUGE boulder.

This was taken at Pope Beach. I wish i had brought my swimsuit, the water was actually not bad temp wise. Oh well :D

AmazingAmy

I just got back from Lake Tahoe visiting with my parents. I had such a wonderful weekend. I was sad to go home. If i could afford it, i'd so live there!
You're as beautiful as the scenery, woman. You look like a bombshell in glasses and I love that last dress. Want you, you fox.

KHayes666

Go away
I just got back from Lake Tahoe visiting with my parents. I had such a wonderful weekend. I was sad to go home. If i could afford it, i'd so live there!!

This was taken at Inspiration Point overlooking the famous Emerald Bay.

Just goofing around a HUGE boulder.

This was taken at Pope Beach. I wish i had brought my swimsuit, the water was actually not bad temp wise. Oh well :D
That's very lovely, glad you had fun.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
Great pics, and a great venue. I love that vista point overlooking Emerald Bay, and I often go to one of the nearby beaches (usually Meeks Bay or Callaway Cove at DL Bliss). Tahoe is truly one of the most beautiful surroundings anywhere.

Heyyou

Im -totally- at Jacksonville Internation Airport, FLA right now. :D

TexasTrouble

Megan, didn't you post that you were a little concerned about what to pack to wear when visiting your mom (what is it about mom's and our clothes?)? I think these two outfits look great!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
You're as beautiful as the scenery, woman. You look like a bombshell in glasses and I love that last dress. Want you, you fox.
he he Thank you :)

That's very lovely, glad you had fun.
Thanks! I had a ton of fun, the weekend was way too short.

Great pics, and a great venue. I love that vista point overlooking Emerald Bay, and I often go to one of the nearby beaches (usually Meeks Bay or Callaway Cove at DL Bliss). Tahoe is truly one of the most beautiful surroundings anywhere.
I fall back in love with Tahoe every time i go. We had fun driving the long way around the lake to get home yesterday. We're already planning to go back in the summer for some camping.

Megan, didn't you post that you were a little concerned about what to pack to wear when visiting your mom (what is it about mom's and our clothes?)? I think these two outfits look great!
Yes i did post about being nervous. So i packed my favorite new outfits and a couple of my favorite stand by outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder