Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
I am going to put black underneath (also have little black boots to wear with it), not gray but was already wearing gray and was too impatient to look for my black things :p :D
:wubu:
You are so beautiful, dear :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I got an award tonight at my dojang as an inspirational student. I am very honored. I just love this martial arts school. I also got half of my uniform finally! I will post photos when the kimono part comes back from the screen printer with the school's logo on it :D

View attachment 123.jpg

azerty

Life is worth living
I got an award tonight at my dojang as an inspirational student. I am very honored. I just love this martial arts school. I also got half of my uniform finally! I will post photos when the kimono part comes back from the screen printer with the school's logo on it :D
Congratulations Bravo :)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Congrats! That's awesome!!

azerty

Life is worth living
Thank you both! I am so proud and humbled. She told me that I have a lot to overcome but i keep getting out there and trying my best and that's an inspiration.
I like you way of thinking : 'I keep getting out there and trying my best' :)

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
Congrats on your award

Latest posts