Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
My wife needs glasses. She keeps telling me, and I keep asking her what she’s waiting for. She says she doesn’t want to look like a fat nerdy chick. And I’m dying inside because I am thinking about how hot she’d look with them! :D
lol i've always loved glasses...on the fellas too. so i don't mind them on me. though i do have moments of vanity where i'll not wear them, like when i really do up my eye makeup lol or i won't wear them on a first date haha. so i guess i can see her point a little bit

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I wear mine all the time at work and at home, I can't see close up otherwise, but I do take them off when I go out. I can still drive without them. One of the downfalls of getting old lol!

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I wear mine all the time at work and at home, I can't see close up otherwise, but I do take them off when I go out. I can still drive without them. One of the downfalls of getting old lol!
i have issues reading up close but i refused to get bifocals this time haha. I have issues seeing far away, in one eye. I'm eventually gonna have to cave and get them. Either that, or just get some reading glasses and break them out when i gotta read small print lol

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
lol i've always loved glasses...on the fellas too. so i don't mind them on me. though i do have moments of vanity where i'll not wear them, like when i really do up my eye makeup lol or i won't wear them on a first date haha. so i guess i can see her point a little bit
I can too. Regardless of how much she may need them she’ll always consider appearance and her preference for a certain look. She’s just so adorable as the “fat nerdy chick” and even though she’s hesitant to embrace that look full on she has acknowledged she does look damn cute that way. I wonder what she’s waiting for?

Latest posts