Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
i have issues reading up close but i refused to get bifocals this time haha. I have issues seeing far away, in one eye. I'm eventually gonna have to cave and get them. Either that, or just get some reading glasses and break them out when i gotta read small print lol
Nope not happening yet lol! I can still see normally as far as distance goes. Small print or anything close is blurry or just gives me a headache. Oh well, it's all part of life I guess :rolleyes:

Corey

Corey
I can too. Regardless of how much she may need them she’ll always consider appearance and her preference for a certain look. She’s just so adorable as the “fat nerdy chick” and even though she’s hesitant to embrace that look full on she has acknowledged she does look damn cute that way. I wonder what she’s waiting for?
I love how confident your wife is, and this has nothing to do with size! She just seems like a woman I’d want to be around. There’s nothing more alluring than genuine confidence.

nsandru

It has become harder for me to sit at my desk as I can no longer bend over because of my gut.

20200106_213801.jpg 20200106_213737.jpg