Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Corey

Corey
Not too great, but I tried another method the following night -- sock curls -- which look as crazy as you might imagine! That worked out very well. Gave me the 40s look I was going for. Might post a pic of the result sometime 😋
Have you tried multiple little buns? For example, section your hair into anywhere from 4-8 sections (depending on how big you want your curls to be and how fine/thick your hair is- thick hair will need more). Twist a section as tight as it will go without it bending (think of a long pretzel stick). When you can’t twist anymore, let your hair wrap around itself into a cinnamon roll type bun, and then secure it with a SOFT hair tie, such as ones used for little girls (hard ones leave creases). Wrap your head in a silk scarf or sleep on a silk pillowcase. I used to do this, and I also used to blow dry my wet hair until it was just damp, do the technique I described above, and then blow dry the buns on low speed for a few minutes to let the heat set in on the curls. I’d let them set while I did my makeup. This always produced really shiny curls for me. What I do now is just wrap my hair in sections around a curling wand.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Had a moment of feeling photogenic yesterday....nothing fancy or anything just a few 🤳

I have too much time on my hands due to this lock down/Quarantine. I'm not against doing my part and staying home.View attachment 135330
You had to throw the “yes daddy” shirt in too, didn’t you? Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? 🥵
Send those pics to your boyfriend. Since he can’t be with you, you can be a quarantease!🤣

(I’ll see myself out.)

Latest posts