Quantcast

Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
I’m going to be dyeing my hair again, but first tried bleaching it so the colours would pop more. I have a lot of hair, it’s really thick, the blue didn’t want to budge, and this was my first time bleaching so much of it. This led to...interesting results. I keep laughing at myself when I see my reflection because it’s just so ridiculous. I’m hoping the new dye will hide my fails!

Attachments

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
How is any part of that a fail? That’s a wonderful finished product/result as it is!
Thank you. I wanted to remove the blue, but it refused. It was to make way for this.

Attachments

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
@penguin, your new look is badass. Love the way it gets so dark toward the ends.
Thank you! I used two shades of purple, and the one on the bottom had to cover the blue that refused to bleach out. I’m happy with it.

Also, have any of you ever wondered if you can put a smoke bomb in a pipe? Well, wonder no more.
that is a fantastic shot!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Thank you. I wanted to remove the blue, but it refused. It was to make way for this.
IT came out looking very cool. Sorry if it wasn't quite what you were going for, but hopefully a happy surprise?

Also, have any of you ever wondered if you can put a smoke bomb in a pipe? Well, wonder no more.
That is a great pic!

Always great to see a familiar name pop in. I hope life has been treating you decently.

Tank

I’m going to be dyeing my hair again, but first tried bleaching it so the colours would pop more. I have a lot of hair, it’s really thick, the blue didn’t want to budge, and this was my first time bleaching so much of it. This led to...interesting results. I keep laughing at myself when I see my reflection because it’s just so ridiculous. I’m hoping the new dye will hide my fails!
Still beautiful 😍

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
As I read about @penguin hair experiments (I love the final results btw) I can show you mine. For quite a while now I didn't dye my hair and apperently there is a strand of grey which I love.
Some people say it isn't even visible ( I can see it), other try to convince me to dye my hair because of it (🙄). For the time being I'll keep it.

20201205_135538.jpg
The picture is a rare one as it shows my hair not tied up.

Joker

As I read about @penguin hair experiments (I love the final results btw) I can show you mine. For quite a while now I didn't dye my hair and apperently there is a strand of grey which I love.
Some people say it isn't even visible ( I can see it), other try to convince me to dye my hair because of it (🙄). For the time being I'll keep it.

View attachment 138523
The picture is a rare one as it shows my hair not tied up.
Hubba Bubba Bubba.

Latest posts