Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Layers

This was me at a friend's wedding in October 2021. It's sadly my most recent. I have yet to take pics this year as I have been dealing with depression. Trying to break free of that now
Looking good, blue is a good colour on you. Don't be shy, I'm sure you still look nice currently too. Why not pick out a nice summer outfit XD🖒

AtYourMercy

Thank you! I was very tired by the time this was taken. Was on bridesmaid duty lol. I bought some.new fun summer dresses so just waiting on a day when my boyfriend can do a photo day for me.

Layers

Thank you! I was very tired by the time this was taken. Was on bridesmaid duty lol. I bought some.new fun summer dresses so just waiting on a day when my boyfriend can do a photo day for me.
Tired - I know the feeling. I hope your boyfriend knows he's lucky. Hope you two work out :)

Last edited:

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"I love my Punyus dress!"
That's pretty cool. I actually had no idea of what this was till I googled it and now want to know more. I'm assuming you're in the States; so, how to you go about navigating what you want to buy? Do you understand much Japanese? Or do you go through some kind of intermediary?

I know some folks who a lot of their stuff looks like it might appeal to,

Angelette

@Yakatori
Hello! Sorry for the late reply.

I have Google Translate installed on my phone. So, the website's page is automatically translated to English. Obviously, I convert the yen to US dollar to know what the price is. The Japanese yen is currently weak. So, feel free to go wild!

While Punyus is a plus size store. I did try to estimate my size in case if I screw up and regret my purchase. Because sizes in Japan do run small. They do have some feature where you can type in your weight, height, breast size, etc. To find what number might fit you. The tool said I was a size 2. But I chose a size 3 for my dress because I was afraid the shoulder section on the sleeves would be too tight.

Then, I use a Japanese shopping proxy to help me buy the item and ship it. I added the information such as the link, product's title, quantity, price, and color. Eventually I pay for the shipping and fees. After when the item gets shipped to the proxy's warehouse.

The service I previously used was FromJapan. Only because I was using their 'sniperbid' feature to bid on a rare anime figure from Yahoo Auctions. Which I actually won! Their fees are kind of expensive. Around $10 I think? But it wasn't that big of a deal because the dress I got was on sale and I wanted my figurine really badly. Shipping was around $30 when I chose surface.

My go-to proxy on the other hand is Neokyo! Their fees are around $3-4. Shipping prices is similar to FromJapan.

So sorry for the long comment! I wanted to be extra detailed in case if anyone on here wants to shop from Punyus or any plus size store from Japan. :)

Latest posts