Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

the book version is always better
Having a rough day, tell me nice things pleaseView attachment 150763
Your hair cut and color are awesome, your glasses are cute as hell, your smile is pretty, and I’d kill to have your chest. How’s that for nice things? 😊

I’m a firm believer in positive affirmations: you’re beautiful, you’re fierce, and you got this irregardless of what this is. 😊😊

CurvyEm2

Love your hair. I need to decide what to do next with mine. The roots and greys are sneaking through. Ahh old age. lol

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
I’m fighting off pneumonia again & I’m in the midst of an RA flare, so my face is more red than normal. But I can still smile so I figure I’m doing something right. I hate to admit it, but I’m fairly certain my glamor days are over. I have…mixed feelings about it. 🫣
View attachment 150871
You look super cute so "Forget about it!"

da3ley

I’m fighting off pneumonia again & I’m in the midst of an RA flare, so my face is more red than normal. But I can still smile so I figure I’m doing something right. I hate to admit it, but I’m fairly certain my glamor days are over. I have…mixed feelings about it. 🫣
View attachment 150871
What a beautiful woman! Your smile is infectious. I hope you feel better and RA is a stinkin pain. I hope you find relief.

Latest posts