Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I’m fighting off pneumonia again & I’m in the midst of an RA flare, so my face is more red than normal. But I can still smile so I figure I’m doing something right. I hate to admit it, but I’m fairly certain my glamor days are over. I have…mixed feelings about it. 🫣
View attachment 150871
Hey Kid, somehow I missed your post. Sorry to hear you're a little nicked. Hope you're feeling better.

Sonic Purity

Grateful
I hate to admit it, but I’m fairly certain my glamor days are over.

I’m more than fairly certain your glamor days are not over, unless you want them to be, and hopefully we agree i have a basis for my claim. And all of us can see what i’ll call your glamor glow in that photo. It’s a particularly nice pic—one of many, from 2022.

As we’ve discussed privately, i was quite sure my sex life was over for all time. Now it’s not.

“It ain’t over ’til it’s over”—for any of us.

Love and Best Wishes to all,

AtYourMercy

Went out for my 33rd birthday on Friday (7/22) ... I was so stressed out. My dad had fallen the day before and was not doing well. Thankfully a cousin volunteered to come sit with him while I tried to go enjoy myself. We had a good time but the stress is obvious in my face.

Attachments

• 20220722_170606.jpg
    20220722_170606.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 22

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Enjoyed a lockdown-delayed Christmas present last night (a nice meal out (south Indian thali) followed by a touring production of the musical Hamilton). Also featuring as much of my wife as you will ever see on here. (we are both down some since our more Dimensions-sized days, sorry)

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_1947206 (2).jpg
    IMG_20220727_1947206 (2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts