Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bellyman

growth-scaled.jpg
This is April 2 to December 16th 2022
266 to 340 lbs
74 pounds gained in 8 1/2 months
This first pic was about a month after I decided to gain weight intentionally since I was really liking it. I started liking it somewhere in the 250s. The last 40 pounds have been part of my winter weight gain, eating whatever I want however much I want. Though I had to slow down for a few days, lose a bit, and let my body adjust to the new weight a few weeks ago. My Current goal is 350 and not planning on going past that.

I really like how my belly button is starting to open up. I saw someone else comment on here how their belly button had dropped as they gained weight. I didn't think mine had but it obviously has.

Flabulous

View attachment 153210
This is April 2 to December 16th 2022
266 to 340 lbs
74 pounds gained in 8 1/2 months
This first pic was about a month after I decided to gain weight intentionally since I was really liking it. I started liking it somewhere in the 250s. The last 40 pounds have been part of my winter weight gain, eating whatever I want however much I want. Though I had to slow down for a few days, lose a bit, and let my body adjust to the new weight a few weeks ago. My Current goal is 350 and not planning on going past that.

I really like how my belly button is starting to open up. I saw someone else comment on here how their belly button had dropped as they gained weight. I didn't think mine had but it obviously has.
You have a gorgeous belly!

Latest posts