Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
I didn't get to dress up today because I had to be in court. :( BUT our Halloween party (due to the random snow) was moved to the upcoming weekend, so I'll definitely get to go all out on Saturday. :D:D For today's purposes, it was just some of my witchy spider accessories from my costume a few years ago since it wasn't too over the top.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I didn't get to dress up today because I had to be in court. :( BUT our Halloween party (due to the random snow) was moved to the upcoming weekend, so I'll definitely get to go all out on Saturday. :D:D For today's purposes, it was just some of my witchy spider accessories from my costume a few years ago since it wasn't too over the top.
Love this photo! It has a vintage Halloween feel to it. :)

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Beautiful as always, my dear:)

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78

Latest posts

Group builder