• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Reintroducing myself once again. ^^;

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataru

Hello. I've been a member of the forum since 2006, but haven't really been social since then. I'd like to change that, starting now. =)

I'm Ataru, a 24 year old FA, artist, and frequent fantasizer of myself being and getting bigger. ^^;

I like chatting, rp-ing, and making new friends. So if you're looking for someone to chat with, or would like to make a new friend, let me know. I love to chat and I'm a very nice guy to know, even if I act a bit silly at times. =3

I hope to hear from all of you, and I hope to become much more active in the forum as well as the chatroom. ^^

-Big hugs for all-

~A

Latest posts

Back