• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet - Help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Sorry If this is the wrong place to post this.

I've been invited out for a trip to the seaside tomorrow, and the person taking me has the above car. I own a seat belt extender but left it in my sister's car and it's now in England, grrr.

I reaaaaally need a day out, but I'm worried that I won't fit into the belt. Does anyone have one of these cars, or know if it is a short, medium or generous fit? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to belt lengths - I can squash into a Peugeot 107 one (just) but have not been able to fit into Saab seatbelts since at least 100lbs ago.

I've googled like mad but can't find anything. All help appreciated. :bow:

Latest posts

Back