Rep whines

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Thank you kind reppers for repping me - unfortunately I cannot return the favor as I only know what you said and that one of you believes in dinosaurs, but not who you are.

Still no names of reppers appear.

So question again to those tech-people who have to be out there somewhere: How/where can I change whatever setting so that not only post/date/comment appears with the rep, but also who repped??

Sorry for being so stupid....

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I don't know what controls that. There was a period when nobody could see who had repped them, then ADMIN changed something and most of us could see who had done so. I don't know of settings that control that at an individual level. All I can think of is to poke through all the settings in your user CP and see if anything looks worth tweaking.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Agouderia... I am not tech person.. but I found that when I logged out and deleted the cookies and cache.. then logged back in.. it all worked fine. Maybe you can try refreshing and see if it helps..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
I have that same problem, Agou. I just figured that everyone did and it was a forever thing now. o_o

I'm relieved it's not just me and my usual tech inadequacy.

Somehow I inferred from BBD's question that the rep system must be fully functioning again, that's why I asked.

Lucca - I wipe my cache daily, deleting all the cookies - it doesn't help.
Tad - I've checked all options on the UCP and did not find a single one even referring to the rep system, let alone how it's displayed.

Anybody have any other ideas for solving the problem?

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
OK, I am up to 6806 points total, but I've been stuck at the gold-can max-out for what seems like forever... and the citizens of Hyde Park, which I mod, have decided it's already election season! Where the frick is my gold star, people?!

Reactions: Tad

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Ok peeps.....as some of you know, I just love making an annoying arse clown out of myself.

I said anyone that posts a Madonna video gets auto rep from me....no matter how many times I have to come back to accomplish it.
Instead of Madonna this time, how about a "Ain't No Sunshine" video- any version, any artist?

I like playing this game :D

Ok peeps.....as some of you know, I just love making an annoying arse clown out of myself.

I said anyone that posts a Madonna video gets auto rep from me....no matter how many times I have to come back to accomplish it.
Instead of Madonna this time, how about a "Ain't No Sunshine" video- any version, any artist?

I like playing this game :D

Great song!! How about some Lenny Kravitz? :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM4hkV-4r_4[/ame]

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Wow.. this thread hasn't been active in quite awhile... before anyone passes out from shock :eek: time to pass some REP!!!!!!! Sending REP to all that the system will allow me to....

200.gif

Latest posts