Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Since I'm new, I thought I'd rep my pet....

He is an English Bulldog, he is almost 3 yrs old. His name is Winston, and he is my fur child. He makes me laugh, and loves me even when I have a bad hair day. He's the best dog in the world!

***Date on Photo NOT correct***
Please...give Winston a scratch behind the ears for me. :)

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Vixen hard at work guarding my stuff while I'm on the computer. She has always been a skittish cat and it takes her a long time to get comfortable with new people. She'll hide for hours when new people are in the house. I have friends who have never seen her.

I've just recently clued in that she likes/trusts fat people. Out of all my friends that hang out at my place, she's only become friendly with the fat ones. I was out of town recently and my friend came over to water my plants. He brought his fat cousin with him and told her not to be offended when the cat shunned her. Instead the cat followed her all around and wouldn't leave her alone. Freaked her out:)

View attachment 95141

View attachment 95142

View attachment 95143

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
This is Mr. Jones. Not pictured is his little sister Shadow. Jones is a chubby, lovable momma's boy.

He is here looking down over his kingdom one fine morning.

(This has gotta be the highest quality cellphone picture I've ever taken. Normally I get blurry, fuzzy messes that pass as images.)
He's beautiful. :)

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Vixen hard at work guarding my stuff while I'm on the computer. She has always been a skittish cat and it takes her a long time to get comfortable with new people. She'll hide for hours when new people are in the house. I have friends who have never seen her.

I've just recently clued in that she likes/trusts fat people. Out of all my friends that hang out at my place, she's only become friendly with the fat ones. I was out of town recently and my friend came over to water my plants. He brought his fat cousin with him and told her not to be offended when the cat shunned her. Instead the cat followed her all around and wouldn't leave her alone. Freaked her out:)

View attachment 95141

View attachment 95142

View attachment 95143
Very pretty kitty! :)

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
This is Mr. Jones. Not pictured is his little sister Shadow. Jones is a chubby, lovable momma's boy.

He is here looking down over his kingdom one fine morning.

(This has gotta be the highest quality cellphone picture I've ever taken. Normally I get blurry, fuzzy messes that pass as images.)
Finally managed to get a picture of his little sister, Shadow!

Latest posts