Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sw33tness3

the text didnt go into my first post! whoops :doh: newbie here.. sorry.

everyones pets are adorable!!

i'll try to keep the commentary on mine short and sweet but my pets are my kids and i cant help but go on and on about them... lol

i dont know how to put the text in between pics so here it goes

i have 3 female dogs who stay outside most of the time and 3 male cats who are indoor/outdoor..

1st pic: blackdog is in the floor and blondie is on the chair. blackdog is about 8 years old and is my giant..goofy.. loveable.. extremely happy and super hyper best friend and she loves her picture taken. blondie is about 6 and is the bossy but very calm and standoffish one. i think she suffers (or enjoys.. i dunno) "little dog syndrome" hahaha. blondie is scared of the camera and runs and hides whenever she sees it.. lol

2nd: blackdog is wearing the red collar and cha-cha is the other one. cha-cha is my sisters dog that i took in a few years ago because her new apt doesnt allow pets. shes the old lady.. i think shes about 12 or 13 and is very motherly and very very obedient. she's blondies grandma:) she made her self at home right away and i love her to death.

3rd: old man tanner or tanner butt or lazy ass or dipshit.. just depends on what comes outta my mouth. lol hes 14.. the oldest of my furry kids. the man of the house.. and a big bully. though the other nite i had to go rescue him.. he started in on tc and tc grew some balls...stood up to him and chased him through the yard.. and got him outta breath(he has a bad heart so he has probs breathing sometimes) and was about to whoop his butt. hes always been a very vocal cat and we have conversations together. lol its mostly him arguing with me or back talking me. lol

i think im becoming the crazy cat lady......hahahahaha

4th: leroy.. about 5 years old. hes my big baby.. hes very cuddly but only when i go to bed.. lol both tanner and tc are soo mean to him. i think tanner has banished him from the house for the time being.. because he will not come inside unless its time to eat... then he wants right back out.. poor thing. lol

5th: tc.. or that cat.. or damn cat... newest member of the family. hes about a year old(not sure.. hes a stray and showed up last summer as a kitten) hes an evil lil cat. i do not like him at all. lol he has a very short temper and i think he has ADD..lol

Jess87

Man-Bat Groupie
This is my newest baby Shelby! He was a "1 Year Quit Smoking Anniversary" gift from my mom :D
So, I saw the picture and went "Oh my god, he's so cute." It was totally the creepy high pitched voice that tells you to keep your kids far away from that woman. I'm not proud, but the picture is so ridiculously cute.

Rocco the funny man!
He's adorable. However, it's freaking me out a bit how perfect the glasses look on him. He was born to rock those frames.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
This is my pet for the summer. Her name is Cedar. One of the counselors found her and another cat one day and they've turned into camp cats. They've both been adopted and will be going home with campers on Wednesday. The second cat is Shadow- I just don't have a decent pic of her. Cedar is much more social. I'm not usually a cat person but I <3 this kitten so much.

imfree

In Remembrance
A couple weeks ago we bid our canine friend of 10 years, Candy, a sad farewell and returned her to the Earth from which she came. My nephew and his wife just recently had their first child and felt it well to adopt one of their furkids, Sebastian, out to Mom. Handsome, downright sweet Maltese/Yorkshire mix, 4 year old Sebastian, joined us tonight.

View attachment Sebastian 7-18-2011 wb lg.jpg

TwilightStarr

So, I saw the picture and went "Oh my god, he's so cute." It was totally the creepy high pitched voice that tells you to keep your kids far away from that woman. I'm not proud, but the picture is so ridiculously cute.

LMAO! It's okay I completely understand! Sometimes I pick him up and I can't help but turn into Elmyra Duff from Tiny Toon Adventures when she use to say "I want to hold you, love you, kiss you and squeeze you tight" to her cat lol

deadly-spaghetti-o

Your voice haunts me.
This is Spud. Unfortunately, he died back on January 19th of this year. I still miss him very dearly, and he was literally the best cat, period. He gave little massages, purred, always looked for attention. He was never mean or scratched anyone, always nice to our other animals. The most calm cat ever. I loved him so much, and was very sad when he got sick. We had him at the vet and almost spent 700 dollars trying to make sure whatever made him sick had been fixed and he would be okay... but that wasn't the case. Either way, I will always remember him and his memory is still well alive. Here he is:

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
I will take this time to use as a rep for my deceased cat. He died back on January 19th of this year. I still miss him very dearly, and he was literally the best cat, period. He gave little massages, purred, always looked for attention. He was never mean or scratched anyone, always nice to our other animals. The most calm cat ever. I loved him so much, and was very sad when he got sick. We had him at the vet and almost spent 700 dollars trying to make sure whatever made him sick had been fixed and he would be okay... but that wasn't the case. Either way, I will always remember him and his memory is still well alive. Here he is:

Spud. <3
He was beautiful... :)

deadly-spaghetti-o

Your voice haunts me.
He was beautiful... :)
Yes he was. Thank you... Trust me, he was a one of a kind cat. Funny thing is we got him on a whim when I was a kid. I conned my mother into bringing me to a pet adoption place to get him and when I saw him I knew I wanted him. He had been injured and part of his ear was missing from being hit by a car. But he was my Spudnick! :)

Latest posts

Group builder