Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Kibeth

Huzzah!
This is Spud. Unfortunately, he died back on January 19th of this year. I still miss him very dearly, and he was literally the best cat, period. He gave little massages, purred, always looked for attention. He was never mean or scratched anyone, always nice to our other animals. The most calm cat ever. I loved him so much, and was very sad when he got sick. We had him at the vet and almost spent 700 dollars trying to make sure whatever made him sick had been fixed and he would be okay... but that wasn't the case. Either way, I will always remember him and his memory is still well alive. Here he is:

What a very beautiful boy. :(

imfree

In Remembrance
A couple weeks ago we bid our canine friend of 10 years, Candy, a sad farewell and returned her to the Earth from which she came. My nephew and his wife just recently had their first child and felt it well to adopt one of their furkids, Sebastian, out to Mom. Handsome, downright sweet Maltese/Yorkshire mix, 4 year old Sebastian, joined us tonight.
Update: Squabbles were minimal, as Maine Coon cats like dogs, by nature, so they took up with each-other as naturally as human kids would. Loving them both, without partiality, encouraged their mutual acceptance, too. Sweet.

View attachment Alleigh Sebastian 8-10-2011 wb lg.jpg

1love_emily

COLLEGE
My best friend/best pet Red is hurt :( He somehow managed to cut open his eyelid, causing them to remove part of it. And now his eye is infected... and he's itched it so much that he has sores all around his eye. My poor boy :( I hope he gets better before I have to move away

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Sorry to hear about Red, Emily. Hope he is on the mend and healed very soon.

My baby is not well either. I just found a little lump below Fifi's ear this morning. It's about dime sized and feels solid. She had a dental procedure two months ago where the vet removed about ten molars & premolars and most of the incisors. I'm hoping what she has in an abscess in a tooth they left behind, though I thought she had all of her molars removed, so not sure about that even. I'm trying not to imagine the worst, but it's hard not to worry. We're headed to the vet shortly.

She's acting and eating pretty normal, so that's a good sign. My blood pressure feels sky high and I seem to have a nervous stomach thing going on atm though. Lord...

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Thank God, nothing serious! Fifi has inflammation in her salivary glands. It was such a huge relief to hear the vet and tech respond to clear liquid filling the syringe when they put a needle in to draw blood to check the cells. The vet touched it and said it was saliva. They drained the spot further and said to keep an eye on it. No cancer worries... she just needs to take an antibiotic for a while.

I cried I was so relieved. They even gave her a free hygiene shave while we were there too, that's a shave around the butt or as my husband and I like to call it, a Brazilian.

Did I mention I was relieved? Yeah.. so glad.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Staff member
Global Moderator
Thank God, nothing serious! Fifi has inflammation in her salivary glands. It was such a huge relief to hear the vet and tech respond to clear liquid filling the syringe when they put a needle in to draw blood to check the cells. The vet touched it and said it was saliva. They drained the spot further and said to keep an eye on it. No cancer worries... she just needs to take an antibiotic for a while.

I cried I was so relieved. They even gave her a free hygiene shave while we were there too, that's a shave around the butt or as my husband and I like to call it, a Brazilian.

Did I mention I was relieved? Yeah.. so glad.
Yay, Laura! I'm glad as well. Thank goodness!

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Shopping day is like Christmas for the kitties!!! New cardboard boxes!!!

Sharon says this box is too hard...

Squirtle says this box is too big...

But Brian says this box is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right!
Ahahahahahaha. You are SO getting repped for this! CUTE kitties!

Heyyou

I have no picture but my new little all white kitten is following the mouse on the screen! LOL! Her name is Sasparella. This is too funny! lolol :happy:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Staff member
Global Moderator
Fifi was very excited about our dinner last night. She rolled around on a chair throughout most of it.
OK, this is TOO damn cute. It's like she's saying "c'mere...gimme a hug!!"

Wally says "give me that lobsta"
I love this pic! Your doggie couldn't be cuter, and I am a sucker for New England and the sight of lobster traps.

Group builder