Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I have two cats. I got their grandmother back in 1985. She had to be put down. Their mother disappeared, but I midwifed both of their births. The first is Poopy she was born in April of 1992 and the second is Elvis he was born Sept of 1993.

I am cuddling them both against their wills.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
My naughty youngest cat in a rare moment of calm, sleeping on the girl cat's bed. If she'd caught him, she would have totally beat him up.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
This is Tank. He was a boxer. I found out yesterday that my ex had to put him to sleep about 2 weeks ago. He was attacked by another dog and the surgery that would have saved him was over $3000. My ex couldn't afford it. So yesterday sucked- it was a mix of anger at my ex for not telling me when it happened and sadness because he's gone.

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
This is Tank. He was a boxer. I found out yesterday that my ex had to put him to sleep about 2 weeks ago. He was attacked by another dog and the surgery that would have saved him was over $3000. My ex couldn't afford it. So yesterday sucked- it was a mix of anger at my ex for not telling me when it happened and sadness because he's gone.
I am sooooo sorry!!!! :( You must be devastated. Again I am so sorry.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
I love hummingbirds and look forward each summer when they visit our home to drink from our feeders. In the last couple of weeks and unusual set of weather conditions has created a flurry of hummers on my porch. My theory of what happened is Hurricane Irene has driven hummingbirds southwards. The tropical depression in the gulf has driven them northward. A whole "herd" of them showed up hungry at my house. I am feeding them at least 5 quarts of syrup at day (that's 1 gallon and 1 quart). I keep having to go get more sugar at the store.

But they are so cute and aggressive. Even the dogs leave them alone. If hubby and I miss a feeder has been emptied, the birds using that one will start looking in my kitchen windows like they are telling me to hurry up and bring more food NOW! This late in the year, we really don't have many flowers left in Arkansas (grasshoppers and heat got them), so feeders are these hummers best bet for finding food.

I would post a picture I took - but it looks like a blur -so here's a substitute.

View attachment hummers2.jpg

View attachment hummer.jpg

Heyyou

I just found out my dog is a "Wheaton Terrier" and not a Lhasa Apsa. Who wants to see a pic?

Mishty

aluminum petunia
My dog at NC's Outer Banks last August. The stress level was very low.

My lawyer has two of these big babies! They both attack me in the pool, and the male poodle Red takes my noodles!

The more time I spend with them and play with their kinky curls, I wants onnnnee. :)