Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
This is my new buddy Tiger. He's actually my....brother, since he's my dad's cat (or my dad is his person) anyway, he's a huuuuuuuge suck-up and has been trying really hard to be my new best friend. He started out standing in the doorway the first day I arrived here and now is pressed up against my hip. Wonton is NOT amused nor very tolerant but she's currently preoccupied hunting (er...observing) my grandmother's parakeet, Billy.
Tiger weighs about 20 lbs and is solid muscle.

Heyyou

This is my new buddy Tiger. He's actually my....brother, since he's my dad's cat (or my dad is his person) anyway, he's a huuuuuuuge suck-up and has been trying really hard to be my new best friend. He started out standing in the doorway the first day I arrived here and now is pressed up against my hip. Wonton is NOT amused nor very tolerant but she's currently preoccupied hunting (er...observing) my grandmother's parakeet, Billy.
Looks like Hemi. He is bigger, though.. more like Lucky. :)

Hemi

Lucky :)

Oh gosh, Tiger is just so chubbly lovely. I just want to smishe him :)

Heyyou

My Golden Retriever, Casey. 1985(6?) to 1998. R.I.P., Casey. :(

(And yes, that was him. He was in photoshoots in Upstate NY, as well as being auditioned for a Mercedes-Benz commercial.. they went with another dog for that, but here he is, in all his splendor.) :)

BullseyeB

My Golden Retriever, Casey. 1985(6?) to 1998. R.I.P., Casey. :(

(And yes, that was him. He was in photoshoots in Upstate NY, as well as being auditioned for a Mercedes-Benz commercial.. they went with another dog for that, but here he is, in all his splendor.) :)

Awww. Casey was a handsome boy. I am sorry he is gone. Thanks for sharing his photo!

Heyyou

Lucky

Binky

Duke

Mambo

And no im not choking Mambo, he is posing he is a fidget lol.

.. aaand, Seluna (a.k.a. "Luna" a.k.a. "Loonie" a.k.a. "Queenie.")

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
This is my dog behaving for the first time in a long time. She hasn't rested on anything since she was a puppy. She almost fell asleep just laying there. Normally she's chewing on something, then stops, comes to me, and I put her to bed for an hour. She's in her bed now, but it was so cute to see her resting where she first did in the first half hour I got her as a puppy :)

compared to the size she was back then... this totally made me "awww"

imfree

In Remembrance
This is my dog behaving for the first time in a long time. She hasn't rested on anything since she was a puppy. She almost fell asleep just laying there. Normally she's chewing on something, then stops, comes to me, and I put her to bed for an hour. She's in her bed now, but it was so cute to see her resting where she first did in the first half hour I got her as a puppy :)

...snipped adorable IMGs...
Aah, what a beautiful canine! I'd Rep you both if my Repper wasn't charging.:doh:

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles

Our seven year-old Dachshund, Lies (pronounced as Lease).

We adopted her from a hobby-kennel because she's had two litters with 21 pups in total. We have her for a year now and she's lovely with kids and just in general and has very typical expressions and you can hold long conversations with her.

Her full name is "Alicia of Ivy's Hill' and her grandfather apparently was called "Satan Von Felsenhuegel" XD

meowimacat344

it's a shitty picture but this is me and charlee! i rescued him from the shelter almost a year ago. he is a very affectionate dog and very clever..he's basically the best dog out there.

meowimacat344

Our seven year-old Dachshund, Lies (pronounced as Lease).

We adopted her from a hobby-kennel because she's had two litters with 21 pups in total. We have her for a year now and she's lovely with kids and just in general and has very typical expressions and you can hold long conversations with her.

Her full name is "Alicia of Ivy's Hill' and her grandfather apparently was called "Satan Von Felsenhuegel" XD
i've never seen a long haired dachshund! she's beautiful

Latest posts

Group builder