Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance

My sister brought home this cat from her work and it was stranded...
Thought it was a horrible idea - but turns out Snarf here is a very cuddly, adorable, and loving cat... Although he will never replace my Spud, he cuts it very close...
Handsome cat, but he looks as if he didn't like interruption of his music listening for that picture shoot. Hahaha, he just has that look.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Totally missing this guy right now.
I miss my puppy. :( I can't have him living with me while I'm up at school. GRRRRR to apartment living!!!

View attachment 97603

He's my baby. Whenever I'm home, I make sure to spoil and pamper him. *sigh*
I totally understand the missing of pets :( I miss my girl Dixie, the puppy Teddy, and of course my horse Red. I didn't realize how much they contributed to regular life until I got to college. Now I wish I had a warm puppy to snuggle with or a horse to go for a ride on :(

I totally understand the missing of pets :( I miss my girl Dixie, the puppy Teddy, and of course my horse Red. I didn't realize how much they contributed to regular life until I got to college. Now I wish I had a warm puppy to snuggle with or a horse to go for a ride on :(
I know right!? I can't wait to get back from Afghanistan to have this furry punk to play around with.

View attachment aw3f.jpg

Donna

wait...what?
HRD, your dog is the spitting image of my Sassy. She is a pardi-Pomeranian:

Reactions: hrd

hrd

HRD, your dog is the spitting image of my Sassy. She is a pardi-Pomeranian.
She's lovely. =) Dexter's half Sheltie for sure (his mom and uncle were at the shelter, too), and, according to the vet, half Papillon. The man who dropped off my puppy, the rest of the litter, the mom and the uncle was trying to create designer puppies, but, of course, no one was willing to pay hundreds of dollars for mutts, cute as they were, so they ended up at the Humane Society. But I knew he was the perfect dog for me, so I drove all the way to Indiana to pick him up. =)

GentleSavage

I don't bite too much...

These are pictures of my dog Snowball. We also called him Pookie. He died about 4 years ago of a brain tumor. I still miss him to pieces. He was a tibetan terrier, and full of spunk.

mel

This is My year!..again:)

These are pictures of my dog Snowball. We also called him Pookie. He died about 4 years ago of a brain tumor. I still miss him to pieces. He was a tibetan terrier, and full of spunk.
awwww so cute!! and always in your heart :)

cinnamitch

nope
This is our new kitty. She was found on a busy road trying to catch bugs to eat. She is now a member of our house. Haven't named her yet

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
They are cuddle bunnies...Trip since day one has been a cuddle bunny with me and with his adoptive sister Carla..and she is receptive. They get along so well..I love these dogs to pieces...

imfree

In Remembrance
This is our new kitty. She was found on a busy road trying to catch bugs to eat. She is now a member of our house. Haven't named her yet

...snipped Kitteh IMG...
I say, she looks like "Buggsey Rhodes" to me.:D

Group builder