Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
Here's my two snuggle buddies. Max is my boxer and general nuisance. Molly is a German Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix that is a loveable neurotic mess. These are two separate times, so I'm beginning to think I might nap in this chair a little too often.

Carrie

Adopted this three year old chihuahua from the humane society last Monday and am already totally in love with him. He's sweet, quiet, cuddly, and already more than a little spoiled. Meet Capone!
Totally and completely adorable. :wubu:

JMCGB

My new girl Jocie. :) For those who don't know I had to put Haley down right after last Thanksgiving due to breast cancer. :(

Reactions: Ivy

Heyyou

My black kitty, Black Mambo...

And here is the little talking Gecko i had for a day or so. Its a Florida thing. Im getting used to it. :)

cinnamitch

nope
Here is our newest foundling Maddie. We got her a little more than a week ago when my daughter found her and her brother dumped by a busy road. Other than needing to gain weight she's doing well and is starting to be accepted by my other two kitty cats

BullseyeB

Here is our newest foundling Maddie. We got her a little more than a week ago when my daughter found her and her brother dumped by a busy road. Other than needing to gain weight she's doing well and is starting to be accepted by my other two kitty cats
Awwww, lucky Maddie! :) Lucky you! :)

Jeeshcristina

Oh man, animals. I've got Razi, a yorkie-poo, and Winston, an American shorthair cat. Raziella is every bit the priss, and Winston gets into any and everything. They get along great, and are huge bed hogs!!!

Group builder