Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Saoirse

I love my furry friends! I cant imagine life without them. My Dad frequently says how boring life would be without our pets, and he's right! They add so much joy and excitement.

These are my friends. Some of them live with me, some don't. But they've all been a big part of my life and I'm so glad to have them!

My Chica! She's so full of energy and spirit! She keeps us laughing and smiling!

(I brought her to work for a bath. Not a happy pup!)

My cat Patches (more fondly know as Tubby)

My other cat Roxy

My nephew Sammie (the bestie's animal pal)

My adopted pup, Bodhi (he's my friend's dog, but I take him for sleepover and play dates!)

And of course, my sweet Bonnie Jean. Its been about 2 weeks since we helped her pass on to her next life. It still breaks my heart to think about her. She was my best furry friend for 13 years. She knew all my secrets. Sometimes I feel as though I would give up the rest of my own life just to be able to bury my face in her soft black fur again.

Chica and Bonnie with our friend Hector. Hector lives in town, but since his "mom" runs the general store all on her own (her husband died a few years ago and her daughter is in college), he doesnt get out much. So every Sunday, Dad takes him for a good walk in the woods and fields. Hes so much fun! This is one my favorite pictures!

I really wish I had a picture of Squire Red Will Danaher, the red doubletail beta that I just gave to my friend. He's a cool little fishy!

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
"And of course, my sweet Bonnie Jean. Its been about 2 weeks since we helped her pass on to her next life. It still breaks my heart to think about her. She was my best furry friend for 13 years. She knew all my secrets. Sometimes I feel as though I would give up the rest of my own life just to be able to bury my face in her soft black fur again."

I am so sorry for your loss! I completely understand what you mean.

Also, that last photo is awesome...they look just so happy!

Group builder