Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

firefly

A LOT of people think that, but Burnese Mountain Dogs. And I love them to death!
Sounds like I'm a Miss-know-it-all but aren't they called Bernese Mountain Dogs?

Here is my Elliot - unfortunately we had to shave him because other dogs had bitten him all over and now it takes some time to grow back the fur ;) He was rescued at the beginning of October. He's about ten years old now, but sometimes behaves like a little puppy and I swear he is capable to smile ;)

fuelingfire

Sounds like I'm a Miss-know-it-all but aren't they called Bernese Mountain Dogs?
Oh yeah! I usually focus on how people say the word, they are not a python. Wow 10 that's fantastic. My first one I had since a puppy but my 2nd was rescued at 2 years old. My first one is spoiled and doesn't go out of her way for much affection. The rescued one must have had a rough life. She always is looking for loving, and stays so close to me she is basically my shadow. I have no idea how people could mistreat/give up these animals.

Ruffie

So sorry Patti. My heart goes out to you as I know how you feel having lost two fur babies last year myself.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I got two new kittens last year. After losing my two cats in the same year I didn't think I would want anymore, but my niece's cat got pregnant and she had two kittens. So I took them both. They're so beautiful and loving.

This is Echo

This is Willow:

Funny video of them fighting over a box

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2ZrAzLAJk[/ame]

MsBrightside

Love all these pet/equine companion pics!

Here's one of mine caught lounging in the once-clean laundry basket.

Serves me right for not folding/hanging up the clean clothes right away. :p

MsBrightside

I love that "what are you lookin' at?" look that cats get. Especially when they're somewhere they probably shouldn't be.
Yeah, I should take some lessons from her. There are a few people I'd like to freeze with that look. :p

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
She's really old, as I've posted before. She is having a harder time lately. Last week she was really feeling ill. She is not a cuddler, at all. In the 11yrs I've had her as a companion, she has cuddled maybe twice. She climbed up into my lap, snuggled into the crook of my arm, and just starred at me. She laid there for two hours just snuggling.

I love my old, bitter, croutchety, craggy empress.

Today, the empress has returned to prefect self. <3

Latest posts