Request

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Michelle

Member Schmember
Hi Conrad.

Once again, thanks for the new forums. The new format is fun to play with. I posted as Lily L. on the old weight board and have been visiting Dimensions under that nickname or "Michelle" since 1997.

My request is this - is there somewhere where you can add the option "mark all threads read"? This is a nice option for those of us who don't read all the threads.

Thanks.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
Michelle said:
My request is this - is there somewhere where you can add the option "mark all threads read"? This is a nice option for those of us who don't read all the threads.

Hmmm... I don't know. Under "Quick Links" there is a "Mark Forums Read" link but I am not sure yet what it does.

Michelle

Member Schmember
Webmaster said:
Hmmm... I don't know. Under "Quick Links" there is a "Mark Forums Read" link but I am not sure yet what it does.

Okay, figured it out. If you're on a forum's main page, under "Forum Tools", that's where the option is. That will mark one forum read. If you want to mark them all read, the "Quick Links" option will do it. So many options with this software. It's great.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
Michelle said:
Okay, figured it out. If you're on a forum's main page, under "Forum Tools", that's where the option is. That will mark one forum read. If you want to mark them all read, the "Quick Links" option will do it. So many options with this software. It's great.

Whew. I am glad you found it. If you think there are a lot of user options, you should see the Admin Control section. It's like space command in Houston. I haven't been able to get any regular work done since I opened this thing!

Latest posts