Responsibility for one‘s partner?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luckyfa

oh well, that is a good topic for conversation. personally i think, it depends. the best gain is one that is not 'forced' if you were only pushing and mentally manipulating and really being an ass on her about the number in the scale and things got out of hand well, probably there would be some blame in that regard. but... if life happens and wonderful curves come and she gains and learn to enjoy her food and curves then, wonderful things can happen. of course we are talking about chubby to bbw range, it would be different if we were talking about her weighing above 500 pounds for example and really struggling with different issues. personal opinion... but interesting topic.
Thanks for your reply. No, we‘re not rushing things and she‘s safely in BBW territory, so far at least. Her weight gain by accident is just wonderful. She just happens to get fatter and fatter.

luckyfa

Thanks for posting here. This is a good topic. I'll cut right to the chase, as a lot has been said already that I agree with. In my very nonprofessional opinion it seems that the first point (about fat mass) isn't something she necessarily needs to know. Right? And as for the second, I hear your point--what is your responsibility? I've wrestled with that one as an FA myself. Not sure your job is to continually give her an update on her eating habits or weight gain. Has she asked you to keep tabs and inform her about these things? It's conceivable that she could hear your comments as you wanting her to lose weight etc. if they are offered out of the blue. Or worse, monitoring might come across as shaming. It sounds like she knows you love her no matter what, and that you'll support her. Enjoy her size and respect her autonomy. These are just some thoughts--take them with lots and lots of grains of salt :)
Thanks for your thoughtful comments.

abstracterika

As a woman, I think if approached correctly... I would want to know. The fact is, she already knows. I think the lockdown has given us all a lot of anxiety and if she’s an emotional eater like I am... it’s near impossible to break. I like the way Tad works with his wife on it. Seems like the best solution from a woman’s perspective.

luckyfa

As a woman, I think if approached correctly... I would want to know. The fact is, she already knows. I think the lockdown has given us all a lot of anxiety and if she’s an emotional eater like I am... it’s near impossible to break. I like the way Tad works with his wife on it. Seems like the best solution from a woman’s perspective.
Thank you for your opinion. Do I understand you correctly that you would want to know if you gained proportionally more fat mass than weight?

Latest posts