• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Responsibility for one‘s partner?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckyfa

Just recently, I began to wonder if a bear any responsibility for my wife‘s recent weight gain. She gained 20 lbs in five months and I love it. She didn‘t want to gain that weight and doesn‘t want to gain more of it, at least officially. She knows that I love it and that I wouldn‘t mind her gaining even more weight. She knows that she can lose as much weight as she pleases and that I am still going to love her. I just let her know that I am not going believe her anymore if she once again announces her „serious determination“ to lose weight. She was dead serious too often and she knows that.

Well, I noticed a few things she doesn‘t seem to be aware of:

1. Most of her weight gain went into fat mass. She‘s 13 lbs away from her previous peak weight, but only 6-7 lbs from her previous peak fat mass. Is it my responsibility to tell her about this finding?

2. She once again has become the voracious eater she was when she started getting fat. She eats when she’s frustrated and stressed and she eats when she’s relaxed and happy. I believe that I know when she‘s most likely full but she keeps eating more. Four out of seven nights I am not supposed to touch her belly after dinner. We‘re not in a feedee/feeder-relationship and she isn‘t a voluntary gainer. Is it my responsibility to intervene knowing that she officially doesn‘t want to gain weight?

What‘s your take on that?

Latest posts

Back