• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Revenge of the Gingerbread Men - by Milkdud (~BBW, Eating. ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milkdud

~BBW, Eating. ~~WG - A little manipulation goes a long way

Revenge of the Ginger Bread Men
by Milkdud

PART I

Iris peeked in the oven and smiled. “Almost done!” she nearly squealed out of excitement. She was baking Gingerbread Men for her room mate whom she felt was entirely too skinny.

Iris herself was a nice 200 pounds She was heavy all around, and had a very pretty face. Her room mate on the other hand, Kristen, was only 130 pounds at 5’6”, which in all reality isn’t terribly skinny, but compared to Iris it is, and that’s all Iris has to reference.

She had tried hundreds of schemes to get Kristen fatter, or to over eat or something of the sort, but all had failed miserably. This time she was trying to make food look like a friend. Smiling ginger bread men! What a clever idea. And why not? It works on little kids and LSD, why not food? She came up with this idea while…

*BING*

)Oh they’re done. I thought I had more time to narrate. Oh well. Later.)

“They’re done!” Iris exclaimed pulling out 4 trays of the gingerbread men. All smiling and in nice neat rows. She decorated them, let them cool, put them in a large cookie jar and put a note on the jar.

“Dear Kristen,

I made a big batch of smiley gingerbread men all for you!

Please enjoy! And gain a few pounds you skinny”

And Iris ran out of paper before she could finish the note. She, unfortunately would not be able to see if this plan would work for she was going to spend the weekend at her Mother’s house for reasons that are unimportant and will not affect the story what-so-ever.

Kristen came home a few hours later. Iris had already left. Kristen carefully stalked about the apartment making sure Iris wasn’t home.

“Huh? A note?” Kristen said pulling the sticky note off of the jar and smiled. She opened the jar and saw all the smiling cookies looking back at her. She took one out and ate it. She chewed slowly enjoying all the flavor packed in the wonderful little cookie. Iris sure was a good cook.

“One more won’t hurt.” she said biting the head off of another smiling man. She finished the extravagant cookie then picked up the jar. “They’re must be at least 4 dozen in here! I’d better get rid of them to avoid temptation.”

Kristen opened the trash can and emptied the jar’s contents into the can. She kinda felt bad knowing that Iris put effort into those cookies, and especially felt bad when she saw all those smiling faces as she closed the can lid.

“If I keep them around I’ll be as big as a house…” she argued with herself and closed the lid.

About 2 hours later it was time for dinner. Kristen spent those 2 hours watching TV. Not really watching it, but more like staring at the screen and loosely following along with the pictures. She reached for the phone and ordered a large pizza with pepperoni. Kristen didn’t normally pig out like this. But that’s only because it would encourage Iris to make more food. The pizza arrived and she paid the pizza guy and nearly shoved him over with the money. She was more concerned with the pizza.

Kristen set up a table with the pizza on it, a 2 liter bottle of soda and turned on the TV again. 6 o’clock meant all the GOOD TV was coming on. No more Judge Judy, or COPS re-runs no sir! Kristen mindlessly munched on the large pizza as she watched hilariously based situational comedies such as, The Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle and Seinfeld. God bless Fox. Before she knew it, all of the pizza was gone except one slice. Oh, and so was the soda. And for those of you keeping score, it was a Cherry Coke.

Kristen was completely stuffed. Her pale tummy poked out from underneath her shirt and overlapped her pants some. Her jeans struggled to hold back the wall of tummy pushing against it. She eyed the slice of pizza as if squaring off in a fight with it. She was stuffed to gills, or lungs… or whatever it is you humans breathe with, but for some odd reason she wanted to eat that last piece of pizza. She picked it up rubbing her bloated belly and took a bite out of it, smiling mockingly.

She finished the pizza and couldn’t take it anymore. She turned off the TV. The OC sucks. Then she undid her pants button and her distended belly rolled out, pushing the zipper down. “Oh… whew that feels better.” She moaned rubbing her belly, letting out a victorious belch. She felt like such a cow, but it was good to pig out sometimes. God forbid Iris saw this, it would turn into a rape-fest.

Kristen sat there happy, momentarily fat, and full of pizza for about a half hour then decided to turn in early. She walked… err… more like waddled to her bedroom and took her pants off, which was really difficult because of her belly in the way and all. Kristen stopped in front of a mirror and bounced on her toes slightly pushing her bloated stomach out. It rolled over the waistband of her undies at least an inch. She watched it bounce for a few moments then did it again.

“Y’know… I kinda look good with a little bit of a belly. Maybe I’ll surprise Iris one day. Make the nutcase happy.” Kristen said to herself smiling. She turned out the light and rolled herself into bed.

END OF PART ONE! Blargh!

Latest posts

Back