• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Revenge of the Goth - various (Revenge, WG, Magic))

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronson

~BBW, Revenge, Magic, WG --- Just desserts come to one who loves dishing out insults

(Author's note (now dated):This is my first story! Please excuse the poor grammar/spelling and stuff like that! I haven't proof-read it and I've just amended it as I made the first part like 2 months ago so some might not make sense.

This story also isn't complete and I haven't got to the good parts yet!)

(Editor's note: 5/16/11: this story was started over five years ago and featured chapters by three different authors but was never completed. Anyone wanting to take it on is free to do so.

9/27/13 - OK - Home has elected to try continuing this story from seven years ago. LOL)

Revenge of the Goth
- by Ronson

Part 1

Christine was not your average 18 year old college student, the difference being that she had brains, and wasn’t your common high school beauty queen graduate bimbo. She also had long blonde hair, blue eyes, 5ft 6 of stature, a slim body, firm 36C breasts, firm round bottom…she was beautiful, smart, fashionable and popular the envy of all the girls (well most). She did have one very ugly trait - she detested fatness.

“When will this day end?” Christine moaned to herself. “I hate this dead-end job; if it wasn’t for the fact that I needed the money I wouldn’t even be here! Why did that bald excuse for a manager have to leave me with the geek? I can handle this place on my own.”

Christine worked at McDonald’s, although she had brains and beauty she had opted for the first job going; now she was working late with Mark, a four eyed greasy bum, not to mention a pervert.

Christine was making some ‘French fries’ (sticks of salt if you ask me). Suddenly she heard the door open and she shouted “I'll be with you in a minute, sorry!”

Christine finished putting the fries in the deep fat fryer, then tuned around to see Jennifer, the high school fat Goth/Emo thing.

"How creative," she thought

Jennifer was about 5ft 2, short black hair with purple streaks, saggy 40FF breasts, fat round ass, tree trunk thighs, both covered in cellulite, a belly that was a little smaller than her breasts, but still big nonetheless.

Jennifer was wearing “normal clothes” as Christine would put it. This consisted of a short skirt, a TIGHT silk blouse and 3” high heals. Christine was aghast and wanted to puke.

“What do you want ('you turd' she commented to herself)?”

Christine smiled self-indulgently at her own internal comment. Jennifer paused, then decided what she wanted.

“I’ll have 2 large big Mac meals with 2 cokes please” Jennifer said rather happily.

“Yeah you do look starved ('fat ass' she continued mentally)” Christine commented to Jennifer. Christine knew this was wrong and horrible but she couldn’t help herself.

After paying for her meal Jennifer was thinking why was Christine so mean? In the mean time Christine got Jennifer’s order but before she gave it to her, she spat on the chips and said to herself “that’s on me, fat ass”.

Jennifer saw what she did, and unknown to Christine was picking up on her thoughts..

“THAT’S IT!” Jennifer screamed, “You stupid spoiled bitch! What have I ever done to you? I haven’t done anything, but now you’ve gone TOO far! I am going to make sure you regret this!”

With that Jennifer threw the tray in the air and turned to leave.

“You stupid bitch of a fat whore! You'r barred from here, hear me? You just wait until we're at college! And what you gonna’ do chubs? Eat me? Don’t make me laugh bitch,” Christine responded and walked off.

Jennifer left the store and went to Burger King round the corner. As they both parted, Christine thought she heard some words, but she couldn’t quite make them out; it was if they weren’t English…Well that’s if she heard them in the first place.

As Jennifer walked off she thought “WE WILL SEE WHO ENDS UP THE FATTEST BITCH” with a very evil/manical grin on her face.

Part 2

When Christine got home, she checked to see if she had any mail. She did but it was only the usual junk mail that you get from these places where they say they’ll give you something free if you sign up. She just threw them on the floor. Her parents were out as usual, drinking and living the life of a rich man and woman. Being the only child, she was home alone.

She went upstairs and decided upon having a shower. She went into the bathroom, switched on the light then shower and got undressed. Once undressed, she checked out her body in the mirror (naturally) and stepped on the scales. Originally 120 pounds, she had gained a WHOLE pound, to anyone else that isn’t a lot but in her mind it was like weighing 100 extra pounds. She thought to her self “hmmm I think I’ve been snacking too much at college and Maccy D’s I’ll have to cut down."

After she finished her shower, she hopped into bed and went to sleep for the night.

Across time and space (well, town in this case) Jennifer was planning her revenge. Being a descendant of the Parmuda family, she inherited their ‘powers’ in which she was like a witch. The Parmuda family are a long forgotten race of people from 1200 AD. The Parmuda family were the rulers of the Parmuda people, which are called witches and wizards now a’ days, but after a long conflict with humans so to speak the race had eventually shriveled down to a few people, Jennifer being one of them. She was not only a descendant of the race but of the royal blood line; her mother was also but in this story she won’t be involved much.

Jennifer decided to turn her and Christine’s lives around for the best and worst. Jennifer pulled out a big tome and looked through for some spells and noting them down as she did them.

Three hours later, she was prepared. Luckily for her the rule of three-fold doesn’t count as she is in the royal blood line and for some weird reason it doesn’t affect her or her family. She stood up straight, eyes closed, hands by her sides in balls of fists and head tilted up. She started mumbling something in a weird language, the room started to fade out black, candles going out, wind picking up, her hair blowing every where then suddenly her eyes and mouth open and a green mist leaves her mouth and floats out of the room, then house, to wander the streets looking for Christine…

Over at Christine’s house, she was tossing and turning in bed, she was dreaming of the night her ex-boyfriend tried raping her. What people don’t know is that she’s still a virgin as well, that’s why people don’t understand why she didn’t have sex with him. As she lay their tossin’ and turnin’ the green mist enters the house and then into her room, it spots it’s prey and as goes towards her face. As she breathes oxygen through nostrils, she also breathes in the green mist, once she has done this she wakes up slightly and sneezes and falls asleep again. Jennifer watches this in her mirror and laughs wickedly (oh what a classic laugh).

(Continued in page 8 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back