• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ricky and His Odd Series of Coincidences - by elroycohen (~BBW, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
~BBW, ~~WG - A man notices all his exes seem to have something in common.

Ricky and His Odd Series of Coincidences
by elroycohen

It could have been just a really unusual set of coincidences. The events happened over such a period of time that took a while for the light to go on in Ricky’s head. In fact it is such a subtle thing that even Ricky was not sure it had anything to do with him until maybe the third instance. It could just as well be coincidence, although each time it happened lessened that theory a bit more.

It started with Julia, an athletic blonde that Ricky met during college. She was extremely athletic and as a result was firm almost everywhere despite her drinking and eating pizza just like she was one of the guys. The fit form was not really Ricky’s type, but her laid back attitude and low maintenance personality was. Plus Julia had an unbelievable, gravity defying rack that was soft and bouncy no matter how much she jogged in the mornings.

Things were great all while Ricky was in school, but since he was two years ahead of Julia as soon as he graduated and hit the real world his maturing conflicted with Julia’s easy going, hard partying attitude. And so Julia broke things off with Ricky over coffee one morning before he went off to numerous job interviews and she went off on a five mile jog before ending at the beach for a day of laying in the sun.

As Ricky watched his ex’s tight bum bound off for the last time the stress of having to deal with life outside of college while Julia remained reality free had him thinking odd thoughts. He imagined that athletic short wearing behind being twice as big and soft and dimply. Ricky got a sense of satisfaction from Julia’s toned cheeks buried in cellulite. He was not sure why and as soon as he caught himself grinning he shook it off. As if to make up for it he thought that it was okay to daydream as long as Julia’s imaginary bulk came from something enjoyable. He was not sure what and he felt pretty silly reasoning the random thoughts that he imagined were mostly due to his elevated level of caffeine intake, so he got up and gave the little incident no more of his time. After four grueling job interviews he forgot it completely. In fact it was almost a year later that he thought of it again.

That was how long it was before he saw Julia again.

Ricky had managed to become employed as a manager of a department store in town and Julia was enjoying the last summer before her senior year. It was Julia that noticed Ricky training someone at the check-out while she was grabbing a much needed latte after a long night of drinking with friends, which was good since Ricky never would have recognized her if she hadn’t come over.

“Ricky, is that you?” she asked lowering her sunglasses that hid her bloodshot eyes.

“Um, yes. Is there something I can…oh what…is that you Julia?” Ricky had reason to wonder because despite the trademark straight blonde hair and star tattoo on her forearm Julia was quite different. The lean and busty co-ed had turned into a very pudgy hourglass. Her face was very round with a double chin. While some of that was for sure due to bloating from all the drinking she had done the night before it gave her face the look of a very out of shape woman who never exercised, something that was at odds with the Julia Ricky had dated.

Julia’s chest remained impressive, but now she had soft upper arms and a little pot belly to go with. Below that was a set of hips that flared out substantially from her belly bulge.

“Yeah it’s me,” Julia smiled. “Wow, do you work here now? How long has it been?”

Still stunned Ricky managed, “Last summer, I guess. So how have things been?”

“Oh pretty good,” Julia said, waving to a pair of friends so they knew where she was. “I did a year over in Germany after we, um…anyway, it was a blast.”

“Well that’s good. I’m glad you had fun.”

“Yeah, maybe a little too much. I mean I’m sure you can tell I put on a little weight,” Julia blushed.

Ricky shrugged an innocent shrug.

“Oh please, we’re not dating anymore you don’t have to be polite. I don’t know what it was, but I got over there with all the great beer and fattening food and decided to take a break from jogging and before you know it I’m having to suck in to get my pants buttoned.”

“Oh well, with the way you work out I’m sure you’ll be back to your old form in no time,” Ricky assured.

“That’s what I said, but since I’ve been back I haven’t been able to drag myself up in the morning to jog once and I think I gained ten more pounds this summer so far. Oh listen to me, I see you for the first time in a year and all I can talk about is myself.”

“Oh no, don’t worry. It was good to see you. I mean now that you know where I work, stop in again and maybe we can get a coffee and talk more.”

“Sure, that sounds good,” Julia said as if she truly meant it. She then waved and turned to go. As she did her rump, fattened from an abundance of German sausage and beer, wobbled with each shuffle in her flip-flops. Ricky found the sight oddly familiar.

That is when it clicked. He remembered his imagined vision of his ex’s backside after she broke up with him during a particularly stressful time.

What a weird coincidence, Ricky thought. It was truly odd that someone so dedicated to running every morning would, in one year, turn into a woman who looked at least forty pounds overweight with thighs that appeared to have never run a block in their existence, but certainly that’s all it was…a coincidence.

Then there was Ramona. Hard working Ramona whom Ricky started small talk with after she came into his store enough times for him to remember her. She was a cute, curvy Latino who looked very eye catching in her business wear. She was receptive to Ricky’s small talk and eventual flirting, but made it known right away her main focus was her work. She toiled tirelessly as an office manager for a food service company and scheduled dates around her sixteen hour a day schedule. She even explained away the extra fifteen pounds she was carrying as something she could do nothing about since she had no time to hit the gym working such long hours.

Not that Ramona was fat by any means, but once Ricky got to see her when she was not stuffed into her spanks and a suit jacket it was clear she had a few soft bulges on her pear shaped figure.

Not that Ricky would complain. He very much liked Ramona’s form, but it was clear that despite how hard she tried to make the relationship work, her first love was her job. And just as he thought, when things started to overwhelm her at work the first thing to go was him.

She ended up dumping on him on a date that was their first on over a month.

“I just don’t think it’s fair to you,” she said sympathetically.

“I understand,” Ricky lied.

“There’s just so much going on at work right now, like…oh well I shouldn’t bore you with my job.”

During her non-explanation Ricky found his mind wandering down to Ramona’s bowl of pasta drowned in white sauce and then down further still to her hips straining her skirt as they hung over the edge of the chair. He imagined the soft desk jockey even softer with a backside that could not be contained beneath supportive undergarments and thighs with a circumference that could be mistaken for a chubby woman’s waist.

The thought seemed silly to him since he was in the middle of getting dumped he should be feeling something different then an imaginary future for Ramona’s plump lower half. He even thought it bordered on mean since her fully figure was simply the result of her hectic schedule. He actually wished her only the best in her job. Still Ricky’s mind wandered until he was faced with the reality of the final kiss goodbye and a hurried, “good luck,” before she hurried to her car to get back to the office for a few more hours.

Like before Ricky soon forgot about his last date with Ramona. It was not hard since she immediately stopped using the department store to run her lunchtime errands.

And like before it was roughly a year before Ricky saw Ramona again. This time he was at a restaurant with a few old friends when his ex recognized him from across the dining room. She stood up and waved, then started to make her way over to Ricky’s table. Ricky had no idea who it was at first, but since he ended up having plenty of time to take her in as she waddled over, trying to carefully maneuver a huge rump between the tables, Ricky recognized her before she made it over.

It was definitely Ramona in a gray suit coat and pencil skirt, but the once voluptuous woman had blossomed into a porker. She had to be at least sixty pounds heavier, maybe even more, but it was hard to tell since most of had gone right to her bottom. Her hips and ass shelved out and turned her business appropriate skirt into something resembling a mini that revealed her very pudgy and very cute knees. Her face was much fuller, but not as much as one would think it would have been given her swaying saddlebags.

“Oh hey, Mona,” Ricky said cheerfully before excusing himself from his friends table and offering to buy Ramona a drink at the bar.

She accepted and once again Ricky had an overwhelming sense of déjà vu as he watched her cheeks fight for space beneath her skirt as she plodded through the dinning room to the bar.

“So how have things been,” Ricky asked after ordering a beer for himself and a glass of wine for Ramona. “I mean I haven’t seen you around at all for a while.”

Ramona seemed so excited she could burst. “Well, you wouldn’t believe it, but I finally got noticed for all my hard work and got promoted into sales.”

“Congratulations,” Ricky said lifting his bottle.

“Thanks, it’s been great. I mean it’s a lot of travel and even longer hours then I was working before, but it’s completely worth it.”

…lots of travel, which means lots of eating out. Judging by that ass you’ve been eating restaurant sized portions for the better part of a year, Ricky reasoned to himself before saying aloud, “Must have gotten it shortly after we broke up then, huh?”

“Yeah, it’s been a while, but anyway, thanks for the drink and all, but I should be getting back. I’m actually on a business dinner right now.”

“Of course,” Ricky smiled. He stayed put and watched his curvy ex go back to her table and settle her wide load into a chair that could in no way be comfortable for her. The sight of her hips spilling over the edge of her seat once again had his mind flashing back to his vision from a year ago.

Coincidence, he reasoned to himself again, even if he did not quite believe it as much as he did before.

Then there was Amy, the neurotic yo-yo dieting school teacher that Ricky met at the state fair and connected with while waiting in line to get into the evening’s stage show. They were both single and liked country music and combined with forty-five minutes of good conversation while trapped in line together it was enough to warrant an actual date, even if they cheated a little by making out in the stands of the show they had been waiting to see before the first date had even been set.

It only took a quick peek in Amy’s closet for Ricky to realize he was dating someone whose weight fluctuated. She had every size between 6 and 14 and had bras ranging from 32C to 36D.

It only took a few dates for Ricky to realize why Amy struggled to stabilize her weight. She seemed to have a weakness for anything sweet. It was like she could not pass up a chance for dessert or a sweet treat. At least until her “fat pants” started to get tight. Then it was a crash diet until she could see some results in her waistline. Then it was time for a reward of something sweet. Then the whole process started again.

Ricky found himself enjoying the process. He was not sure why. Even with his past experience with women he had always liked a wide range of body types so he never dwelled on why he was intrigued when Amy’s bra straps began to disappear beneath rolls of back fat and love handles swelled from little ridges to dinner rolls, he just enjoyed it.

Apparently Ricky did not enjoy it enough, because even though he thought the relationship was going well he never once thought of taking it to the next level.

Amy on the other hand was thinking of this quite a bit, and after sixteen months of dating with no proposal or even a discussion about moving in together, she broke it off.

Ricky was completely blindsided. He did not expect it at all. Even so he was once again distracted by his mind drifting off to Amy’s figure. It actually did not have to drift far. Amy had decided to skip summer school and take the season off. Three months spent at home at the mercy of her sweet tooth had Amy a candy bar away from popping out of her largest size pants. He envisioned her paunch that was already creeping out into her lap when she sat down, stacking up into rolls and topped off by a pair of heavy pendulous tits.

Ricky shook the feeling off and took in the disappointed look of Amy as she expressed her unhappiness at their relationship that she felt was going nowhere. Even if he was only partially listening he knew what she was saying. He could not argue the fact that he had not even contemplated taking their relationship to the next level. He truly hoped she would find herself a man who wanted to commit even if it was not him.

And so Ricky went quite a while without dating after that. Knowing he was not ready for anything serious let him concentrate more on work and go out more just to socialize with friends then to date. It was a routine he got comfortable with because two years later when he got an invite to Amy’s wedding he was still single and not dating anyone seriously. He did have a person he felt comfortable enough with to ask to be his date for the reception two months later, but he was busy trying to explain to his date why he had been invited to his ex’s wedding when he caught his first glimpse of Amy in over two years. She was hard to miss, in a traditional lacy white gown, and also since she was at least twice the size she had been when she had broken up with Ricky. He knew size 14 pants would be out of the question for her even if Amy bathed in butter beforehand once he got a glimpse of her thick ankle rolls squeezing out through the straps in her shoes. When Amy sat down at her spot at the head table Ricky could see three good sized rolls stack up even through the billowy gown. She had to keep adjusting her top to keep her football helmet sized breasts from spilling out the cleavage bearing dress. Amy needed a lot of cleavage as her two extra chins blocked the view to some of it depending on how she sat.

Amy’s condition was made clear to Ricky once the groom’s brother gave his best man speech and shared how the groom was a successful pastry chef who wouldn’t let anyone else take on the duty of making the wedding cake so he could sculpt a masterpiece out of his bride-to-be’s favorite treats.

“The sweet tooth married a pastry chef,” Ricky whispered to himself.

“What’s that?” his date asked.

“Nothing. Sorry, babe,” he answered as he watched Amy’s massive upper arm wobble while she shoveled in a piece of cake one of her bridesmaids snuck over for her. The sight brought back visions of his imagined Amy from when she broke things off with him.

Coincidence, Ricky thought even if he did not believe it at all anymore. There was no way the woman who would starve herself to keep her size from getting any larger then her limit of a 14 would suddenly ignore her swelling into a massively obese woman just because she got engaged.

Well wait…that would make some sense, Ricky thought, second guessing his instinct.

Just like there was no way a woman who was so obsessed with being successful in her profession would balloon up simply because she got a promotion that involved lots of business dinners.

Actually that’s not so far fetched either.

And the very active college student who suddenly plumps up simply because she did a year abroad in Europe.

That’s completely plausible. Ricky looked down at his half empty glass of beer that happened to be his third. I should ease back a little I guess, he thought, I’m having delusions of grandeur.

“Something wrong, Ricky?” his date, Emily, asked.

Ricky looked over at Emily as she waved off a server who was bringing cake around. “No not at all. What about you? No cake?”

“No not for me,” Emily answered and then gestured to her very prominent chest. “With natural double ‘F’s it’s hard to exercise so I find it easier to just pass on extra calories.”

Ricky found himself distracted once again and his attention went to his date’s figure. It came out of the blue since he was not being dumped.

That’s because it’s getting stronger, Ricky’s mind echoed. He shook it off as the beer talking.

“Really, Ricky, is something bothering you? You seem deep in thought.”

Ricky pried his eyes upward away from his vision of Emily’s tits straining a custom M cup bra as they rested on a super-sized potbelly. “No, babe, absolutely nothing at all.”

Latest posts

Back